Hair Salon For Hair Straghtening/rebonding

mickeymouse

Hi, any recommendation for hair salon in BBK with good services for hair straightening/rebonding, hair coloring/highlighting, hair cuts, hair treatments?

Straightening in Thailand - BE very careful - it made my wife's hair fall out & that was a reputable salon...

• 1 year later...

I would like to express my fair view. Recently my wife and I went to 1 of the neighborhood salon that we were attracted because of it neatness and professional feel. Their price tags are so reasonable (in fact is very low) but the standard and services can easily beat many reputable salons. The product carried by them is Alfaparf from Italy. On top of that, the owner speak good english. This master stylish used to work in several reputable salons in Thong Lok and Japenese salons. She is able to give good advice and recommendation..... very professional. Guess what? this salon even give assurance to the result of their rebonding.

I strongly recommend those who are going for quality service at an unresistable price tag to pay them a visit. Chetta Lifestyle Salon, 155/108 Udom Suk 47 (Suhkumhvit Road 103), Bangkok just 10m from main road.

So, not all salons made your hair drop. Enjoy styling..... cos we have found our personal stylish.

My stylist left my favorite salon and I've been pondering another. What would be the closest BTS station to this salon. Is there a phone number? Thanks

I'm not sure what is the nearest BTS but they are quite near to Seacon Square and Siren Centre (Taxi fare from here is about 35 bahts). The contact numbers are 02-3982994 and 085-9348427(mobile). Sometime they can be quite busy to answer your call but will return your call if you dial their mobile number. Ask for the master stylist Miss Chetta should you need converse in English. You can also let the taxi driver speak with them on the direction. By the way they open from 7am to 9pm.

Enjoy! :o

I strongly recommend those who are going for quality service at an unresistable price tag to pay them a visit. Chetta Lifestyle Salon, 155/108 Udom Suk 47 (Suhkumhvit Road 103), Bangkok just 10m from main road.

So, not all salons made your hair drop. Enjoy styling..... cos we have found our personal stylish.

Thanks for the recommendation. Same as siddv, my favourite stylish left my usual salon in Siam Center. I'm new to this forum and honestly I'm quite skeptical toward the comments in most forum sites but thinking no harm trying this salon since is highly recommended and I've lost mine.

I was there yesterday putting same life to my blonde hair. As most of us know, in Thailand not many stylists know or have the experience in handling farang hair. As shared in this forum, she really have not disappointed me it turn out to be nicer than I expected. Glad that I didn't based on my judgement on the comments in this forum. After tipping her a 200 bahts I still have a saving of more than 1/2 compare to what I would have normally paid for in Siam Center. Despite of this attractive price tag, they are not compromising on their product quality. I've not heard of Alfaparf but I'm convice now and I can endosre on the quality.

I'm putting up around Sathon area, distance to siam area is definitely nearer but minus the traffic jam I can reached Chetta Salon faster.

I would like to say... Chetta, you make my day! or should say DAYS! I'll definitely be back for more treatments.

• 2 weeks later...

After tipping her a 200 bahts I still have a saving of more than 1/2 compare to what I would have normally paid for in Siam Center. Despite of this attractive price tag, they are not compromising on their product quality. I've not heard of Alfaparf but I'm convice now and I can endosre on the quality.

price definitely is impt but not no. 1 consideration 4 me. i m willing 2 pay above avg $ if they can deliver quality. experienced b4 wif a salon in mbk 2nd fl that turned my natural hair became 'wig'. i was so furious but they claimed tat they were charging me low '****' in short they were telling me tat i asked for it cos i paid them low!!!!!!

after tat horrified experience i always go 4 quality 1st but i guess i might gv tat salon a try..... hope u guys dun disappoint me. jus wish my wig back 2 natural hair :o

After tipping her a 200 bahts I still have a saving of more than 1/2 compare to what I would have normally paid for in Siam Center. Despite of this attractive price tag, they are not compromising on their product quality. I've not heard of Alfaparf but I'm convice now and I can endosre on the quality.

price definitely is impt but not no. 1 consideration 4 me. i m willing 2 pay above avg $ if they can deliver quality. experienced b4 wif a salon in mbk 2nd fl that turned my natural hair became 'wig'. i was so furious but they claimed tat they were charging me low '****' in short they were telling me tat i asked for it cos i paid them low!!!!!!

after tat horrified experience i always go 4 quality 1st but i guess i might gv tat salon a try..... hope u guys dun disappoint me. jus wish my wig back 2 natural hair :o

You can visit my wifes salon Jasmin Salon on Petburi soi 31 nr Bangkok Palace.

She speaks english and i have seen her strightening her.

She is away till Sunday.

Steve

Sad to hear from your experience. Personally I also believe in quality should come 1st but should you can get quality yet save your pocket from burning isn't a wonderful choice :D

I'm confindence..... Posh, you will not regret (by the way, I don't get commission from them :D ) Chetta, MY stylish not only have experience in farang hair, importantly she understand what's happening to my hair and my needs. She even teach me few tips in how to handle my 'chemical treated' hair and to my surprise there's so much things I don't even know though I been visiting salon since I'm ...... not going to tell you all my age :D

I can feel their sincerity in servicing me which I don't feel elsewhere. Very often when I walked into a salon, as a farang sometime we feel cornered into getting more services and products. I will continue to support them as long as mine is not a wig.... oph!!! sorry Posh, don't mean to remind you :D

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the recommendation. Same as siddv, my favourite stylish left my usual salon in Siam Center. I'm new to this forum and honestly I'm quite skeptical toward the comments in most forum sites but thinking no harm trying this salon since is highly recommended and I've lost mine.

I was there yesterday putting same life to my blonde hair. As most of us know, in Thailand not many stylists know or have the experience in handling farang hair. As shared in this forum, she really have not disappointed me it turn out to be nicer than I expected. Glad that I didn't based on my judgement on the comments in this forum. After tipping her a 200 bahts I still have a saving of more than 1/2 compare to what I would have normally paid for in Siam Center. Despite of this attractive price tag, they are not compromising on their product quality. I've not heard of Alfaparf but I'm convice now and I can endosre on the quality.

I'm putting up around Sathon area, distance to siam area is definitely nearer but minus the traffic jam I can reached Chetta Salon faster.

I would like to say... Chetta, you make my day! or should say DAYS! I'll definitely be back for more treatments.

I visted Chetta on two occasions just these alst few weeks the first time for a rebonding and then two weeks later for a bit of color. I have found my stylist in Bangkok at long last!!!!!! Chetta is fantastic and my hair has never looked or felt this good in years. Strongly recommended. I will be on long term repeat customer.

• 2 years later...

GOOD NEWS!

The best Hair Straightening i ever tried is BRazillian Keratin Hair treatment by Global Keratin.

There is only one salon in Thailand doing this - trust me ive searched for over 2 years.

Best of all its one of the most reputable hair stylists in Bangkok for western hair - Paweerada or Nang as she likes to be called.

Dont just take my word for it..

Just google Paweerada or ' The Corner Hair Salon Bangkok' and there are many great comments about Paweerada.

For those that dont know - Paweerada has over 25 years of experience.

You do have to book her personally over the phone and confirm appointments this way.

She is the only one i know doing the Global Keratin hair straightening treatment which normally costs 300 dollars back home -

She did it for me for a third of that price.

Nang is also professionally trained by the company to apply the Keratin hair straightener,

i waited 2 years for Keratin treatment to arrive in Thailand and The Corner is the only shop i know thats doing it, and trained to do it

Keratin Hair Treatment Thailand

Be warned - this stuff is like gold and sells out fast - i have about 8 friends waiting for the next batch

Its that wonderful

ENJOY! :)