Thai Girl To Aus Visa Requirements, Bucks Etc Any Help App'

Being a masseuse is not relevent.....

We need more info on the relationship

Go to the Immitgration website and read through some other threads here.

It is a simple process

I tried to get a visa for my sister in law for a social visit to her Oz fiance...immigration wanted a aud$15000 gaurentee (3 week visa) she was a qualified maseusse as well with firm ties to Thailand, beware of female Ozi government workers who wear bicycle pants unter their dresses!!! :D:D:)

Being a masseuse is not relevent.....

We need more info on the relationship

Go to the Immitgration website and read through some other threads here.

It is a simple process

I tried to get a visa for my sister in law for a social visit to her Oz fiance...immigration wanted a aud$15000 gaurentee (3 week visa) she was a qualified maseusse as well with firm ties to Thailand, beware of female Ozi government workers who wear bicycle pants unter their dresses!!! :D:D:)

c/mon it is only $15000 and you get it straight back when she leaves. hardly an "end of the world" amount of cash to stump up for a loved one to visit knowing that she will leave after 3 weeks. gawd you could put it on the credit card...

Why did you try to get the visa......if her Oz fiance and her did their own then it is likely that they wouldnt have needed the guarantee......

I dont believe the money is paid up front.....it is payable if the visa holder defaults on the visa conditions?

Why did you try to get the visa......if her Oz fiance and her did their own then it is likely that they wouldnt have needed the guarantee......

I dont believe the money is paid up front.....it is payable if the visa holder defaults on the visa conditions?

Gentlemen all!

I believe you miss the point...the Oz govt. wanted the money up front, I was helping her get the visa because she was in Thailand (as I am) and her man wasn't...capich? They really did ask for the money (why should I lie??) They don't give it back until 30 days after the lady has returned!!! (That's what the letter from Oz immi said.)

When your beloved goes for her visa she must show substantial reasons why she will return to Thailand, letters from Oz relatives promising to put her on the plane, the more the better, your obvious financial assistance would be a hindrence rather than a help, she must show that she has her own resources within Thailand and is definately not a "visa jumper " risk!

Bloke, they let in almost any other asian ladies, Thai ladies must have seriously c-cked up somewhere :D:D

TPI did u appeal the decision as being harsh and unreasonable? The use of ministers and local MP (even if u are overseas, I don't know your residency status) also help an appeal.

There is discrimination within Thai culture for the have's and have not's; highly educated Bangkok women are highly prized by highly educated Bangkok women, the people that do assessments. A poor country lass on her own does not speak up over this?

As I siuggest, the money can still be guaranteed but paid if the person does not return; maybe offer $20K if its not outside the statutory allowable deposit? Just a thought?

Gentlemen all!

I believe you miss the point...the Oz govt. wanted the money up front, I was helping her get the visa because she was in Thailand (as I am) and her man wasn't...capich? They really did ask for the money (why should I lie??) They don't give it back until 30 days after the lady has returned!!! (That's what the letter from Oz immi said.)

When your beloved goes for her visa she must show substantial reasons why she will return to Thailand, letters from Oz relatives promising to put her on the plane, the more the better, your obvious financial assistance would be a hindrence rather than a help, she must show that she has her own resources within Thailand and is definately not a "visa jumper " risk!

Bloke, they let in almost any other asian ladies, Thai ladies must have seriously c-cked up somewhere :):D

In cases where there is a concern that the applicant will not abide with the visa conditions a security bond MAY be asked for....and you are right, it is required to be paid prior to the application being finalised ( I wasnt sure about that bit, but have checked on the website) . This suggests that the Department had some sizeable concerns about the lady.

The only person that needs to be in Thailand is the applicant.......all her partner had to do was supply her with his financial records to satisfy the section that asks about Additional Funds Provider (AFP) .....and any other evidence that shows they actually know each other.

She does not need to show her own resources if she has an AFP....And if she has an AFP it goes towards a reason to return. Just to detail this a bit more for you...when my now wife came to Oz for her first tourist visa, she had no funds in the bank, no property in her name....nothing to show a reason to return...I was listed as the AFP and supplied a stat dec (covering letter) stating the intentions and level of support as well as my payslips. We had no problems getting the visa.

She then applied for a subsequent visa on her own while I was in Oz....we got a 12 month multi entry on the second go. We got married on her fourth visit and applied successfully for a Spouse visa after that.