3 Bedroom Ranch Style House- Pattanakan

Just writng this to help the current landlord. We just bought a house and will be moving out at the end of March (28th).

Located at Pattanakan soi 50

*Phetburi road turns into Phattanakan road at Sulhumvit 71 intersection. Turn right and just before you get to Srinakarin Road (Jusco) do a U-Turn under the bridge and it is the 3rd soi on your left. It is in Moo Baan Kay Haa Nakorn 3

The place is fully furnished (2 of the 3 bedrooms, family room and kitchen)

Very large Kitchen: with built in cupboards both above and below (8 sets of cabnets above & below- total 16) includes stove and refrigerator

Family room: includes entertainment center, sofa (L shaped), had a dinner table and table in fromnt of sofa but moved them out at our request (so may be available to new tenent)

Master bedroom - 5 ft bed and large wardrobe (6 doors), small wardrobe (2 doors), small entertainement center, large dressing table with chair, attached master bathroom with western toilet & Tub/shower and Heater (built in type).

Smaller bedroom: 3.5 ft bed, childs wardrobe, small dressing table

* Family room and both of the above rooms have airconditioner

Additional small room: not furnished and no air, could be another Bedroom or made's room, but the wife uses it as her work room

2nd Bathroom: stand up shower, western toilet and external electric water heater.

The owner is the perfect landlord (from my perspective), she made sure that everything was working fine at the time we moved in i.e. repaired the front gate, replaced missing light bulbs, cleaned all of the airconditioners, within three weeks of moving in the water pump broke and she replaced it with a new one.

Also when we moved in, she made sure that we had the numbers of the "Gas Guy" and the "Water Guy" and called them both to inform them that she had a new tenant and that they should come as soon as we call.

Throughout the last couple of years, no rent increases and if we needed anything we could call and she was able to help, but at the smae time she never showed up at the house or tried to "get into our business". Just transferred the money the beginning of every month and no problems...

Just trying to help her find a new tenant not looking for or expecting any "kick back or finders fee". If interested, just send me a PM and I will give you her number. If you need to speak in English, let me know and I can get her daughter's number (her English is as good as a native speaker)

Just another bit of info... I normally drive to work not far (about 500m) from Thong Law / Sukhumvit intersection... average commute time (door to door) is .....

Normal morning traffic: 40 min

Sat/Holiday/ no school: 20 min

Edited by CWMcMurray