Spit Roast Chicken

Bloody hel_l, roadside spit roasts. I hope on minor roads rather than the ring road and with some sort of discretion, whatever next.

nothing wrong with spit roast on the main road as long as it is quality.less quality stick to minor roads. personally i like to spit roast in the confort of my home but each to their own. think spit roast on parts of the beach would be good. the private parts that is

Edited by BigC

all those years i spent in samui and i never new they did road side spit roast in Maenam, there was me wasting my time going around chaweng buying them. i bet my friend who lives in Maenam never new about them, hes a well known Thai guy who has a Samui Business and loves them. :)

Edited by NALAK

all those years i spent in samui and i never new they did road side spit roast in Maenam, there was me wasting my time going around chaweng buying them. i bet my friend who lives in Maenam never new about them, hes a well known Thai guy who has a Samui Business and loves them. :)

i used to go to bars to get a spit roast. now i kow all i havee to do is look on the main road

Bang Rak is notorious for its availability of spit roasts from quite early in the day.

For excellent spit roasts in BKK too try soi 7 1/2....delicious especially lunchtime when you can have pick of the best early on, before they have seen too much heat and been around and around a few times........

Edited by rysamui