Dragonair - Service / Reputaion

WilliamIV

Because I do a lot of business in Hong Kong, I am a frequent traveller to HK. I have flown DragonAir many times to HK and it is a great flight. Have never had one problem with equipment or delays...

Have a great time in HK

Stoneman

IMHO one of the best.

They are for 20 years in the market, mainly between HKG and China.

Besides of China shareholders you'll find Swire Group and Cathay Pacific as co-owners.

Because I do a lot of business in Hong Kong, I am a frequent traveller to HK. I have flown DragonAir many times to HK and it is a great flight. Have never had one problem with equipment or delays...

Have a great time in HK

Stoneman

Stoneman and other Dragonair fliers:

Is their business class any good? How does price compare?

I have to go back to HK from BKK for about a week in late June, any tips for return fare deals, with or without accommodation, economy or business (prefer business) thanks

Have a great time in HK

Stoneman

Stoneman and other Dragonair fliers:

Is their business class any good? How does price compare?

I have to go back to HK from BKK for about a week in late June, any tips for return fare deals, with or without accommodation, economy or business (prefer business) thanks

Because it is just a two hour flight, I always go economy and pre reserve an exit row seat with plenty of room to stretch out.

Last week I flew to HK on Kenyan Airlines...They fly from Kenya to HK and stop in BKK...Got R/T First Class for around 9,000 baht....Brand new airplane and only 3 passengers in first class. They fly 3 times a week...Really a good deal...