Faranger Bangers

Throatwobbler

I just ate a bunch of sausages from faranger bangers and they were about the best I've had in Chiang Mai. Nice to get good sausages delivered to me. They say they are going to do sausage rolls and other stuff soon, which I want to try. I got the link from the Tony house of sausage thread.

www.farangfood.com

I think that's the website, sorry not very good at this computer stuff.

Anyway the sausages are worth checking out.

Luv Charlei's Fish & Chips but as an Old Porker I have never found a decent English Pork Sausage in CM.

Best I ever had was in Gulf Hotel Bahrain and their bacon was what we would have called gammon.

john

And that's a Muslim country where eating pork is harem. That should say something about the want to be porkers in Chiang Mai. The Gulf Hotel does serve excellent food.

I just ate a bunch of sausages

Now i have heard of a bunch of flowers, bunch of bananas but never a bunch of sausages, is this the correct collective noun and if not what is :)

And if you can eat a bunch of sausages (must be at least 4 i imagine) you will heading the way of a lot of other posters on here ( being as we are on a sausage thread in the Chiang Mai forum perhaps we should call them the Chiang Mai Porkies :D ).

Edited by alfieconn

Now i have heard of a bunch of flowers, bunch of bananas but never a bunch of sausages, is this the correct collective noun and if not what is :D

The correct descriptive would be "sh^tload of sausages "

Of course :) now why didn't i think of that :D

Now i have heard of a bunch of flowers, bunch of bananas but never a bunch of sausages, is this the correct collective noun and if not what is :D

The correct descriptive would be "sh^tload of sausages "

Of course :) now why didn't i think of that :D

....of course in a more formal setting it would be " I dun jus et a sh^itload of sausages."