Is Warorot Area Safe Today?

rrose070

Wararot market Chiang Mai? you're dying to spend your paycheck at this market? is there something there I did not know? besides the cheap bedlinen and bamboo chairs? :D maybe some secret club? a hidden venue between the cheap clothing? pray tell what you are 'dying to spend your paycheck on'? you need to get out more... :):D

Wararot market Chiang Mai? you're dying to spend your paycheck at this market? is there something there I did not know? besides the cheap bedlinen and bamboo chairs? :D maybe some secret club? a hidden venue between the cheap clothing? pray tell what you are 'dying to spend your paycheck on'? you need to get out more... :):D

perhaps its the gem of a place with every concievable thing plastic and house hold stuff

or the drug store with all the cometics under the sun

or could be the place you need a funny handshake to get in....

perhaps its the gem of a place with every concievable thing plastic and house hold stuff

or the drug store with all the cometics under the sun

or could be the place you need a funny handshake to get in....

Or a funny handshake to get out of. Just don't let your wife or gf near the gold shops.

Hey, dont knock Wararot guys! Went their yesterday morning at about 8:45/9am. In and out fast with what i needed before the usual crowds of people descended. 16 baht per meter of material..bargain! Curtain rings where you can buy BIG bags of them, for much cheaper prices than you can buy at Homepro/tesco etc. Then my indulgence of some hair and make up goodies from the two super discount stores there. Wararot is great, just not after 10am imo!