Red Shirts Blood Campaign Is Dangerous : Health Groups

george

That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

In some countries, minors are allowed to throw hand-grenades and fire automatic weapons. This is what I mean by 'red-herrings' that seek to undermine the efforts of this rally.

No they are not! they indulge in such activities either because they are encouraged to do so by adults, or in the case of the child fighters of sierra leone they are kidnapped and given class A drugs until addicted, henceforth they do whatever they are told to do by their captors. The fact that it is done does not make it legal.

Here we have a so called peacefull protest, striving to overthrow a Government and to prove that the red shirt leadership is capable of forming a credible, legal government. Yet they very unwisely have an 11 year old, donate blood. I don't give a hoot for your personal opinions or how proud you would have been to do such a thing when you were 11. I am sure the child in question is very proud and it's quite a giggle to have your photo everywhere. The simple fact remains the child is below the legal age of consent, and Thai law does not support your theory of donating blood for political ends, as justification for the act. It is illegal, full stop. The organisers, parents and medical professionals concerned are guilty of breaking the law, and it is a serious offence. Maybe that is another creative way for you to market your peaceful political party!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but if floats - its made of wood -therefore is a witch and should be burned.

Thanks. This might be a good point in the thread for a little light-hearted humour. :)

Interestingly the Reds plan to announce how much blood they have collected between now and 4pm I think.

Coincidentally - the thai lotto results are due out at the same time.

Conspiracy or fate? you decide.

I'll go with the latter, because Thailand is a magical place, if ever there was one beyond L. Frank Baum novels.

The Nation: About 60 Pheu Thai MPs donated blood at Parliament and vowed to throw it on PM's seat in the meeting room.

Such a fine example.....

WHAT THE <deleted>

:)

and who was it that said it was only the Red's mob that consisted of morons ?

Pheu Thai is the proxy-party for Thaksin and hence the moder-party of the red-shirts.

So the morons are still red...

That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

In some countries, minors are allowed to throw hand-grenades and fire automatic weapons. This is what I mean by 'red-herrings' that seek to undermine the efforts of this rally.

No they are not! they indulge in such activities either because they are encouraged to do so by adults, or in the case of the child fighters of sierra leone they are kidnapped and given class A drugs until addicted, henceforth they do whatever they are told to do by their captors. The fact that it is done does not make it legal.

Here we have a so called peacefull protest, striving to overthrow a Government and to prove that the red shirt leadership is capable of forming a credible, legal government. Yet they very unwisely have an 11 year old, donate blood. I don't give a hoot for your personal opinions or how proud you would have been to do such a thing when you were 11. I am sure the child in question is very proud and it's quite a giggle to have your photo everywhere. The simple fact remains the child is below the legal age of consent, and Thai law does not support your theory of donating blood for political ends, as justification for the act. It is illegal, full stop. The organisers, parents and medical professionals concerned are guilty of breaking the law, and it is a serious offence. Maybe that is another creative way for you to market your peaceful political party!

No doubt this action is much more illegal than military coups and international airport blockades, in your mind?

No doubt this action is much more illegal than military coups and international airport blockades, in your mind?

Now now Sean - even from the age of 11 you should have learned that two wrongs don't make right.

The Nation: About 60 Pheu Thai MPs donated blood at Parliament and vowed to throw it on PM's seat in the meeting room.

Such a fine example.....

WHAT THE <deleted>

Or words to that effect.

These are elected MPs of the party that believes it should next control the nation....?

These people think this is a rational response to

not being in the Cabinet and not having PM in your party?

This is elected officls elevated to their positions

via free and fair public discusion and debate with those of other ideas?

Is this the intended act of 1/4 off the Thai parliaments opposition party?

Are they all daft buggers with no common sense, just waiting to be told how to vote?

Yet another quote from a Nation source YAWN

Such a fine example.....

WHAT THE <deleted>

Or words to that effect.

These are elected MPs of the party that believes it should next control the nation....?

These people think this is a rational response to

not being in the Cabinet and not having PM in your party?

This is elected officls elevated to their positions

via free and fair public discusion and debate with those of other ideas?

Is this the intended act of 1/4 off the Thai parliaments opposition party?

Are they all daft buggers with no common sense, just waiting to be told how to vote?

Don't forget the other English daily that is saying the same thing. Oops.

Such a fine example.....

WHAT THE <deleted>

Does this spraying/spreading of the blood on chairs or on doorways/entrance ways have some incredibly sinister spiritual meaning which will put some weird hoodoo voodoo on Abhisit? Or is it just particularly distasteful to have blood put on the floor?

What are the superstitious portents of this ludicrous act?

Now now Sean - even from the age of 11 you should have learned that two wrongs don't make right.

Old Testament - New Testament, Bush Justice - City Justice?

If the instigators of the initial trespass of the laws would confess then perhaps the other side might turn the other cheek, but without that, it's dog eat dog, so it appears.

If the instigators of the initial trespass of the laws would confess then perhaps the other side might turn the other cheek, but without that, it's dog eat dog, so it appears.

How far back do you want to go with this Sean. I got all day mate. Not really but sounded good at the time. :)

You never answer the points that people put to you, when they have the decency to take the time in answering yours.

Where have I said that? Why are there 'No doubts'? I was answering your point on the use of children in armed conflict. How can an action be 'more illegal' than another? An action is either legal or illegal, there are no degrees of 'legality' involved. The case of the child having blood taken is illegal, and that is a fact. We are not discussing military coups or airport siezures. The thread is about taking blood. The 11 year old case is illegal, and any party wishing to bring down a government and have themselves seen as a credible replacement are rather unwise to use such tactics.

Edited by Tigs

How far back do you want to go with this Sean. I got all day mate. Not really but sounded good at the time. :)

This was interesting. I believe it was George posted it in the updates thread:

Meanwhile, House Speaker cancelled a joint parliamentary meeting Tuesday as only 80 members of the House and senators turned up which is short of a quorum of 625. The Lower House has 475 members and the Upper House has 150 members.

House Speaker Chai Chidchob announced an indefinite postponement of the join parliamentary session.

The Government Whip on Monday asked the House Speaker to cancel the joint parliamentary meeting Tuesday due to the 'inappropriate situation' as the joint meeting may instigate the Red Shirt protesters.

Could it be that the tide is turning?

Don't forget the other English daily that is saying the same thing. Oops.

I have a copy of the other English daily in front of me and I can't find where they say that, Can you help?

You never answer the points that people put to you, when they have the decency to take the time in answering yours.

Where have I said that? Why are there 'No doubts'? I was answering your point on the use of children in armed conflict. How can an action be 'more illegal' than another? An action is either legal or illegal, there are no degrees of 'legality' involved. The case of the child having blood taken is illegal, and that is a fact. We are not discussing military coups or airport siezures. The thread is about taking blood. The 11 year old case is illegal, and any party wishing to bring down a government and have themselves seen as a credible replacement are rather unwise to use such tactics.

He has failed to answer any of the questions put to him by anybody in relation this, and has just put up smoke and mirrors.

He has failed to answer any of the questions put to him by anybody in relation this, and has just put up smoke and mirrors.

Okay then, ask me a question and I will try to answer in plain and simple terms so that you can understand.

Okay then, ask me a question and I will try to answer in plain and simple terms so that you can understand.

<deleted>, are you that retarded?

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :)

I have a copy of the other English daily in front of me and I can't find where they say that, Can you help?

How do you expect your copy of the other English daily to report events that are happening TODAY?

Sheesh... http://bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171731...-blood-campaign

But alas, the bit about spreading it on the PM's chair is missing.

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :D

Ask Sean what a majority is, just to get an idea of what you are dealing with. :)

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :)

No I am not officially recognised as 'retarded', but here at the opposite end of the bell curve, many obstinate folk of average intelligence get that mistaken impression. Any other questions?

201031634537372734_2.jpg

Al Jazeera Front Page

Caption: Thai demonstrators 'draw blood' Red Shirt protesters say they will splatter government buildings with their own blood.

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Pretty scary stuff for a layman not familiar with the situation

They certainly don't lack originality.

First of all one group is apparently allowed to take over an airport, then another group is going to be allowed to paint the government building with blood.

And we complain that Thai's or Asians lack original thought.

No I am not officially recognised as 'retarded', but here at the opposite end of the bell curve, many obstinate folk of average intelligence get that mistaken impression. Any other questions?

Still avoiding......

201031634537372734_2.jpg

Al Jazeera Front Page

Caption: Thai demonstrators 'draw blood' Red Shirt protesters say they will splatter government buildings with their own blood.

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Pretty scary stuff for a layman not familiar with the situation

They certainly don't lack originality.

First of all one group is apparently allowed to take over an airport, then another group is going to be allowed to paint the government building with blood.

And we complain that Thai's or Asians lack original thought.