Tv Visa Denied

just arrived in penang.when the busdriver checked the passports he told me that i will most likely rejected for another tv visa because this would be my second one and also i had my first one extented.again i only had 1 tv visa plus ext so far.i was so sure he is wrong.he was right.will take tomorrow a early morning bus to kl to apply for same.any thoughts or experiences?

unbelievable

and the tv are not free either here.there is even a sign on the window about that

any idea if i will have the same problem in kl?

KL should be OK, however you might prepare a flightitinery which shows that you will leave Thailand within 60 or 90days.

update

got back last night with a new tourist visa.all i needed was the help of a ' special agent '.handed over my passport at 11 pm and had it back next day at noon.seems like they can do what they want over there.in broad daylight. . .and get away with it.

well, even in penang there is fixers that get you a visa even if you had a visa from them before, you just need to pay little extra after closing time, and you get your visa with a varning in your passport :)

just becuse they say no when they are open dosent mean they say no when they are "closed" :D

i am talking penang only.you call it a fixer,well yes,thats my ''special agent''.but dont be fooled again.we are not talking a '' little bit'' more money.its a lot more.they know after you jump trough all the hoops getting there and then beeing confronted with a no after you had only one tourist visa so far,but with a extension ( bad boy )for 1900 baht you are softening up after a while.well, even that option looked better then going back after all this hazzle with nothing.sorry,not nothing.15 days on arrival are yours to claim.

just giving you heads up so the choice is yours to do with it what you want.