Getting 1 Year Multiple Entry Marriage Visa

Hi, I've been living in Thailand for 8 solid years on a combination of the following visas and visa exempt entries. all of this shows in my 10 year USA passport (never had a warning stamp or visa denial):

1. 1st year was illegal visa exempt entries purchased from the Wall pub for 2000 per 30 day entries. I did this my 1st year here 2002-2003 till the crackdown on illegal stamp people

2. I then started triple entry Penang visas at that point. I did those for 3 years till the 2007 crackdown in Penang

3. then I did the single entry Penang visa 2 times until getting wind of warning stamps that sept

4. I then did Laos (what a nightmare experience). I did that twice, loving Laos the country but hating the embassy lines and land border headaches

5. 2008 was a dream when Penang came back into service and I could do singles again and scrap the Laos headache

6. then 2010 I did something I never dreamed I would do. I met a wonderful uni honors grad and married her. So now I want to for the 1st time get a one year multiple. I really hope and pray to do this is Penang because of sheer convenience. I dread the thought of KL, Singapore or Laos do it yourself situations. Can I get this done in Penang without showing money? or anywhere in region without showing cash?

If you want a multipe non-O witout showing cash go to Perth, Australia. In Asia you will only get a single non-O.

Penang keeps changing its policy, best bet is Kuala Lumpur. But you will need to show 100,000 in the bank, marriage certificate, copy of wifes ID-card, household registration book and simple note from your wife asking for a visa for you.