More Then 15 Years In Thailand

fanta rood

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Note: The T-GRIT list = THAI GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIP IMMEDIATE TERMINATION List

1. More than one phone; immediate termination.

2. Walks away from you to answer a phone call; immediate termination.

3. Talks about money, or the lack of it, more than two times on the first date; immediate termination.

4. Doesn’t answer the phone, two times in a row, at a prearranged time; immediate termination.

5. Tattoo; don’t even waste my time.

6. Likes getting drunk too much; immediate termination.

7. Can’t cook and is a lazy cun_t around the apartment; immediate termination.

8. Not interested in getting a real job or studying to improve herself; immediate termination.

9. Likes watching Thai fuc_king TV too much; immediate termination.

10. Family become a pack of parasites; immediate termination.

All of the above with extreme prejudice and they’ve got thirty minutes to pack their shit and get out. So ends the lesson.

I find it hard to disagree with anything the OP sats. If my money was'nt so tied up i would leap at the chance of leaving this disfunctional place. To entrust your future and that of your family here is madness. And while all the unrest continues in Bangkok the xenophobia seems to be increasing nationwide :) Not the same place it was when i first arrived :D

Edited by carmine

Can I have 1000bt, before you piss off then?

Me too. Promise to pay it back. :D

can we open a corporate account then? :D

I've just had a good laugh thanks to you guys..... but shouldn't we think a bit more seriously about the OPs problems? :)

Take Note: The T-GRIT list = THAI GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIP IMMEDIATE TERMINATION List

3. Talks about money, or the lack of it, more than two times on the first date; immediate termination.

4. Doesn’t answer the phone, two times in a row, at a prearranged time; immediate termination.

8. Not interested in getting a real job or studying to improve herself; immediate termination.

All of the above with extreme prejudice and they’ve got thirty minutes to pack their shit and get out. So ends the lesson.

And MOST important

11. You met her in a bar - Immediate termination, why did you bother in the first place...

why are people having a go at this guy,he got ripped off he was stupid for that but could happen to everyone,why are farangs in thailand so quick to put other farangs down,worst expat community ive come across in the world.

And MOST important

11. You met her in a bar - Immediate termination, why did you bother in the first place...

Very good list! You have obviously "been there and done that." (A similar list could be created for Western women..........or women in general).

About the OP.........too many people are giving him a hard time.

He has been here at least 15 years.........tried to do the right thing (my guess is he is a romantic with a value system that is, unfortunately, going out of style).

He likely tried over and over again to change her.............no chance.

And now he has THE COURAGE TO LEAVE.

His warning to all of us who choose to stay is not so off target..........look around you.

I know lots of expats who have left Thailand already--some rich, some poor, some in between.

More will follow them..........especially as other places become increasingly attractive.

I have seen nothing over the past ten years that informs me that things are going to get better........just the opposite.

Yes, that is my opinion and others will disagree.

".................bout the OP.........too many people are giving him a hard time.

He has been here at least 15 years.........tried to do the right thing (my guess is he is a romantic with a value system that is, unfortunately, going out of style).

He likely tried over and over again to change her.............no chance.

And now he has THE COURAGE TO LEAVE................"

Except that the OP has a slew of posts under different personas. He's been here 2 years / he's been here 15 years / he's enrolled as a student / he's a businessman / he's been married 15 years / he's been married 20 minutes...............Thai men, drivers, foreigners - everyone comes in for their share of whining criticism.

Which is why I say his REAL persona is a delusional alcoholic or a troll.

Because I'm a handsome man......

Hahaha then surely you can find a female of better moral standards... A female with low sexual moral standards usually means the same for other moral values... I'm amazed how many people cant see through their own boner to realise this and try and make a girlfriend/wife out of them...

But yes.... you are quite handsome... :)

I think the mods have left this one open because we are having so much fun with it. The OP needs to brush up on his trolling skills. I suggest a good boat for a start because the type written ones just aren't working.

no,nono,

mods leave this open becoz they think it s real. they love threads about bashing thai gurls :):D

Well, if I ever leave Thailand, it is sure not because of my wife.

She will leave with me.

But I'm the optimistic type, things will get worse in the short term but they will get better in the long term...

Edited by eurasianthai

why are people having a go at this guy,he got ripped off he was stupid for that but could happen to everyone,why are farangs in thailand so quick to put other farangs down,worst expat community ive come across in the world.

No doubt about it. His story is tragic, if true.

I'm not usually callous. It's just that this happens so often to so many who blithely step in it, often against all sensible advice that sometimes I just succumb to sympathy fatigue.

I can not get thai citizenship

Are you under the incorrect assumption that you can not, as a Farang, get Thai citizenship.

Don't want to give up your current citizenship

or in 15 years fail to reach a 6th grade proficiency.

I thought you could get a Thai Citizenship just by marrying a Thai.

My comments in blue. Your recommendations in black.

I recommend you guys to do the same thing and just leave.

Ok. I'll try to do what you did & then I'll leave.

Let's see if I understand your recommendations;

I was married for 10 years with a thai girl.

That should be easy enough to do.

I had bought everything in her name; land, house and the cars.

Also very easy to do.

My knew someone from Italy who got killed because he was making fun the wrong guy.

That's a coincidence!! The only Italian I knew was also killed for similar reasons. He had a long name but I still remember it...Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini.

Oh I didn't mention the countless times I escaped death on motorcycles and in cars.

Not a problem as I already do this.

I lost a buddy in a car accident.

Consider this one 'completed'. One of my friends went missing after being involved in a 237 car pile-up. Everybody thought he was dead but in actual fact, he had wandered, unhurt, from the wreckage in a dazed & confused state. He was soon discovered at a Red Shirt Rally, pretending to be an 'Irish' Aussie, even though he's really a tribal elder for the 'Tutsi' tribe.

You'll tank me later for this advice.

Hopefully, we can get 'tanked' together down at the local pub upon my completion of your recommendations.

fanta rood

Posted on: 2007-04-15 15:23:50

Group: Members

Member No.: 21,445

I've already lost a couple of houses, 8 cars and 100 million baht this way.

Now I live happily with my new wife I just met and married 20 min ago.

So here we go again troll_green_lumbering_hg_clr.gif

But I am 50 years younger then you guys so I generally go to places for young people. I rarely go to golf or chess clubs. And I stay in the big city 100% of the time. Not in the middle of nowhere, on your girlfriends farm with 2 chickens. So of course I have more interaction with people and more chance to get into an argument. I also drive a car and I drive for maximum fuel economy. And that just annoys most people that wanted just want to go home as fast as possible regardless of safety and regardless of fuel economy/brake pads. There is no passion in driving here. Isn't it dumb that they offer sports car (mazda miata for example) only with an automatic here. What is the point of buying that car or a BMW that is meant to be used for driving if it only comes with an automatic? People are so superficial and bland and it annoys me because it also directly affects my life.

In one of his other post... So You been living here 15 years, i guess you were born here but you had a girlfriend for 10 years ? so you had a girl at 5 years old.

What a life you must have had.