Unmanned Gasoline Dispenser

I'm trying to source some information on unmanned gasoline dispensers suitable for a small outlet in rural Thailand serving mainly motorcycles.

I have heard of, but not seen, automated, integrated cash collection and fuel dispenser pumps. From what was described to me there is a small tank (maybe 200 litres?) in a secure enclosure with an attached payment module and bowser/pump. You pre-pay in cash and are able to dispense an amount of fuel equal to the pre-paid credit. The setup is unmanned and does not require an attendant.

So far I have not been able to turn up anything on the web. Does anybody have any information on this or an equivalent facility?

Thanks.

We have them everywhere down here, smelly thing they are. My friends have one just down the road from there house. A couple of nights ago whilst having dinner there I could smell it and thought that it was a bit of a hazard really.

If you like when I head out later I will look-see for a telephone number on them or information about where they originate from. I have also seen a lady driving around in a pickup topping them up from 44 Gal drums in the back of her vehicle. Looks like a real pain in the asss, but obviously they are making coin from it. :)

They must be a good money maker since they are quite a bit more expensive and not calibrated properly. Yesterday I wasted about 150 baht because I pushed the green pump button before the money I enterend had fully registered. (It counts up from zero over a few seconds when you add cash) They rely on lazy people like me that never bothers/remembers to get gass during the day. Our Shell closes at 7pm!! They and the road side bottles are the only place to get fuel in Phuket after 10pm. <deleted>?

I have seen numbers on them as well. I will post here if I see in the next few days unless ND beats me to it.

Thanks neverdie, that would be much appreciated.

Regards

I went past the one not far from my place and couldnt see any contact details on it but its slightly different (larger) than the one near my friends house. Over the next couple of days I will stop at a few of the others, they all seem to be slightly different, although I am aware the same lady man's them all, ive seen her driving around topping them up.

I was thinking one of them might have a telephone number or website, which would be logical. :)

Most welcome sir, I also tried to google some information but couldnt find any. From what ive seen those pumps do a roaring trade, there nearly always seems to be someone using the ones near here at night time, every time i go past. Goodluck irakthai. :)