Transfer Of Stamps To New Passport - Description Of The Process

How many passports has your wife washed by mistake. I see this most recent one was for her new name. Wow Tropo, you filippine wife has really been put thru the ringer but your dream of Pattaya living with her has finally been realized, Many congrats on that after years of co-visa runs, visa denials and all kinds of crap. I was this close to bringing a filippina here to bkk but at the last second I met the non issan girl of my dreams. Man I felt lucky after hearing all the stories, I reside in heaven now

Edited by My Friend Same

How many passports has your wife washed by mistake. I see this most recent one was for her new name. Wow Tropo, you filippine wife has really been put thru the ringer but your dream of Pattaya living with her has finally been realized, Many congrats on that after years of co-visa runs, visa denials and all kinds of crap. I was this close to bringing a filippina here to bkk but at the last second I met the non issan girl of my dreams. Man I felt lucky after hearing all the stories, I reside in heaven now

No bad stories here - we've been together over 6 years now.:)

It was a brand new passport that I washed by mistake. :D Luckily I don't use long, hot washing cycles as most of it was still readable. I'm quite sure the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok is processing more new passport applications than ever.

The "Pattaya dream" is not really my dream, just a stepping stone on the way to living back in Farangland. It'll be nice not to have to do continuous visa runs, extensions and new visa and passport applications all year long.

Good luck with your "heaven".