Baking Supplies

sticklee

A month ago I set out to make some lemon meringue pies and had the same problem. I checked YOK and CM Bakery with negative results. I also hit Carrfour, Big C, Rimping and Tesco with no better results. However, I do remember seeing them before at one of those places but I guess they stopped stocking them. So I tried to make my own gramcrackers but they did not turn out. In the end I made my lemon meringue and cherry meringue pies with a plain buttery flacky crust, they turned out good and everyone loved them. My latest pies have been chocolate cream and banana cream pies and I have continued to use the same buttery flacky crust for them as well.

BB

we make our own graham cracker crumbs and would be glad to sell enough to supply a home cook. i would just have to check with our people that we have enough to offer for sale at this time.

What nice folks :)

A month ago I set out to make some lemon meringue pies and had the same problem. I checked YOK and CM Bakery with negative results. I also hit Carrfour, Big C, Rimping and Tesco with no better results. However, I do remember seeing them before at one of those places but I guess they stopped stocking them. So I tried to make my own gramcrackers but they did not turn out. In the end I made my lemon meringue and cherry meringue pies with a plain buttery flacky crust, they turned out good and everyone loved them. My latest pies have been chocolate cream and banana cream pies and I have continued to use the same buttery flacky crust for them as well.

BB

Don't mean to steer off topic but has Yok moved from Rattanakosin Road? If so could you kindly let me know where it is now ?

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

BB

Don't mean to steer off topic but has Yok moved from Rattanakosin Road? If so could you kindly let me know where it is now ?

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Yok has a new branch on the Super Highway or whatever that road is called where Carrefour is. It would be on the opposite side of carrefour. if you were to cross the narawat bridge heading east you would follow charoen muang road until you get to the highway. turn left and it should be about a kilometer away. it's got a big sign and is very easy to spot.

BB

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Yok has a new branch on the Super Highway or whatever that road is called where Carrefour is. It would be on the opposite side of carrefour. if you were to cross the narawat bridge heading east you would follow charoen muang road until you get to the highway. turn left and it should be about a kilometer away. it's got a big sign and is very easy to spot.

Thank you very much. Appreciated.

Cheers.