Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

I just bought GTA:SA and played it. Its just excellent, i give it 9.3/10! My GeForce 2 can play it fine and i am so addicted to the game now. I am at the mission where u go to Idlewood with Sweet to spray ur tag on the grafitti. I have a haircut with goatie and a tatoo at my back and lower right arm! Anyone played the game yet? :o

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some screens which i took while playing San Andreas and the game is just excellent!

Just curious. I've done the spray painting job. Its quite early in the game. But where did you get the backpack thing in the 2nd picture? I'm currently chasing a train and shooting 4 guys on top. Also been on a few dates and things are going well.

Maybe we should change the title of this thread to the San Andreas affreciation thread. Helps and tips welcome?

Here are some screens which i took while playing San Andreas and the game is just excellent!

Just curious. I've done the spray painting job. Its quite early in the game. But where did you get the backpack thing in the 2nd picture? I'm currently chasing a train and shooting 4 guys on top. Also been on a few dates and things are going well.

Maybe we should change the title of this thread to the San Andreas affreciation thread. Helps and tips welcome?

Thats a jetpack and i'm flying it was so fun! Im currently stuck after spraying and we must chase the gangsters in the car when we go to Clukin Bells Drive thru or else they'll kill our homies. How to date?

Is it worth the download..... :o

Surely worth from Hoodlum but beware there are many corrupt and fakes of GTA:SA so be careful. Why dont u just buy it? :D

Consider being in a country with no/crappy software shops only selling knockoffs on dodgey CD media. Also postal service is a corrupt as ######, so buying online is quite risky. Downloading would provide me with a good, reliable "try before you buy" game until i get to the real world to make a well deserved purchase.

Just finished downloading it already tbh. wont play until the weekend tho.

The original has not made an appearance yet; but for 300 baht you can get a DVD containing the game.

It is totally absorbing, awesomely big and would take months of playing to complete. There is also a patch which makes your girlfriends wear fewer clothes than the standard game.....

Today i was playing SA and took some more screens! I am working out in the gym and have developed muscles. Also changed my outfit. I am in the mission where u go with ur homies to kill Ballas gang members and u have 2 star wanted level then u gotta go to spray shop. I already passed that mssion! :o

Come on Shivek, you discuss GTA:SA alone here.

We poor people must discuss filesharing and downloading before we can discuss the game.

Like if you want to eat, you must cook first

If you want to play GTA SA you must download first...... :o

Or was there any other solution of getting games??? :D

I mean I of course buy the Original first, but I don't want to scratch the Original so I put it on a safe place and use the backup from the internet. :D

Come on people, this thread is to post about GTA:SA impressions and screenshots while u play it not to post about filesharing or downloading things :D .

Thats a jetpack and i'm flying it was so fun! Im currently stuck after spraying and we must chase the gangsters in the car when we go to Clukin Bells Drive thru or else they'll kill our homies. How to date?

You meet your first gf after saving her from a house fire that you started. Didnt know you could get the backpack so early in the game. Are you using a cheat? Where did you get it? The backpack. not the cheat. I dont want to use cheats. I wanna try and do it all myself. Also are you using a keyboard and mouse? I find that for the driving then you really need a control pad. As for on foot. Then the mouse and keyboard are easier.

I really want to get hold of this for the SP2, but so far no copies I have bought work in my SP2.

Can anyone tell me where I get a legit copy in Thailand. Pattaya/Jomtien best, but Bangkok is O.K. I go to BKK once a week.

Shivek, how does SA compare to GTAIII and Vice City?

I really want to get hold of this for the SP2, but so far no copies I have bought work in my SP2.

Can anyone tell me where I get a legit copy in Thailand. Pattaya/Jomtien best, but Bangkok is O.K. I go to BKK once a week.

Shivek, how does SA compare to GTAIII  and  Vice City?

I take it that the SP2 you refer to is meant to be the PS2. As for copies not working on your SP2? Then you need to get it chipped to play copied games.

You meet your first gf after saving her from a house fire that you started. Didnt know you could get the backpack so early in the game. Are you using a cheat? Where did you get it? The backpack. not the cheat. I dont want to use cheats. I wanna try and do it all myself. Also are you using a keyboard and mouse? I find that for the driving then you really need a control pad. As for on foot. Then the mouse and keyboard are easier.

I think her name is Denise right? Thats not a backpack thats a jetpack and it is practical to use a cheat code when not playing mission! I use cheats while im not playing mission. Yes, im using keyboard and mouse. But have u tried flying a plane with keyboard and mouse? I already tried and posted a screen and its insanely hard!

Come on Shivek, you discuss GTA:SA alone here.

We poor people must discuss filesharing and downloading before we can discuss the game.

Like if you want to eat, you must cook first

If you want to play GTA SA you must download first...... :D

Or was there any other solution of getting games???  :D

I mean I of course buy the Original first, but I don't want to scratch the Original so I put it on a safe place and use the backup from the internet.  :D

Come on people, this thread is to post about GTA:SA impressions and screenshots while u play it not to post about filesharing or downloading things :D .

Ok, as i have alot of knowledge about BitTorrent so i will join so tell me how to. Sine 2004 i didnt go to watch movies in theater and buy games bcoz i download :o But bought GTA:SA as there were many fakes and it wud take a long time too.

I've been failing the mission Sweet's Girl bcoz u gotta press right click to aim and then shoot why isnt the crosshair there automatically like VC, is there a way to bring it? How did u guys beat that mission? Thanks in advance! :o

The answer is , get a car and run them over.

I was the same. Took me a quite a few gos to beat that one. The best thing i can say is get a controller. I told you before. For the driving its so much easier. Then you cvan do a drive by easy. Thus taking out all the guys without getting out of the car.. You could run them over but you wont get them all easy. The drive by is the way to go. I'm currently away from the hood and opened up a new area. Out in the middle of now where. You will get there in the end. Anymore problems then just ask. I was the same with many of the missions. The stealing the crates from Uncle Sam. Thats a ######er. But you'll see it when you get there. By the way. How do you take pictures of the game?

I use a joystick when driving, a whole lot easier than the keyboard.

I totally agree. I bought a pad very similar to the PS2 pad for 300 baht. Bargain. Makes this game so much easier. Got fustrated trying to play with the keyboard. The keyboard is good for running etc. But in a vehicle then the controller is the way to go.

The stealing the crates from Uncle Sam. Thats a ######er. But you'll see it when you get there. By the way. How do you take pictures of the game?

Press Print Scrn in ur keyboard then get out of SA and open Mspaint and press edit then paste and the pic wud be there! Now I've failed the mission Robbing Uncle Sam bcoz i didnt know how to pick up the boxes with the forklift! What to press so the boxes will come in the forklift? Thanks in advance! :o

The stealing the crates from Uncle Sam. Thats a ######er. But you'll see it when you get there. By the way. How do you take pictures of the game?

Press Print Scrn in ur keyboard then get out of SA and open Mspaint and press edit then paste and the pic wud be there! Now I've failed the mission Robbing Uncle Sam bcoz i didnt know how to pick up the boxes with the forklift! What to press so the boxes will come in the forklift? Thanks in advance! :o

Press the number keys 2 and 8. Not the number keys at the top of your keyboard but the ones at the side. I'll give you a hint. If you want to get past this stage. Then every time you load a crate on the truck then get out of the forktruck and help with the shooting. Then get back in and continue. Best to do this everytime you load a crate. Pain in ths ass but its the only way to keep his health up.

Roaming around and played pool today and lost $50! :D Also went to Pink Pig and there were strippers dancing! :o But forgot to take screenshot from there.

I too tried to play pool. Put a bet on. But couldnt figure out how to take a shot. What keys do you press? I gave up. I stole a combine harvester for some dope dealer today. Drove some quad bikes yesterday. Cool!