Wedding Cards

Eekarooz

Hi,

I'm getting married next year to my Thai woman next year so we are planning our wedding. We're limited to our budget however. Cutting down on costs. One thing I haven't solved is abou tthe weddingcards. Cutting the huge guestlist is not an option, so I wonder if some one knows any weddingcard/printing services that can print the invitation-cards for around 15baht per piece. We designed our own logo and graphics so the company has to be able to print that. The wedding stores we've found can do it, but they charge heaps extra if you want to use your own graphics.

Do you know any service (wedding store or printing service) that could do it for 15 baht per piece or less? (so you can get the whole bunch shipped to you). Perhaps there is one online? Thailand or another country.

I'd like to hear any recommendations or experiences.

Thanks!

If I would approve common printerpaper and common printing to be ok as wedding cards, then I wouldn't be posting on the forum in the first place.

I'm looking for something of quality and suitable. For example, some kind of service that is specialized in this and could provide some of the special paper (for example the type where you can feel with your fingers and feel a texture). For example white/bege creme colors with a texture would be good. But I'm pretty openminded when it comes to this.

Any thoughts or experiences with services?

If you know how to design your own logo and graphics, you should also know how to print your own cards using a computer and standard printer.