Visa Expired

I am due a visa run to Cambodia...for another 30 days......but I want a holiday.....don't tell me Penang.

I want to go to a country that will give me a multiple entry tourist visa...

Any suggestions..flights no problem...just somewhere....anywhere.

Yes...looks like Penang, there are a few 12,000 baht trips advertised from Pattaya, including flights taxi and hotel. (I pay visa fees). Anyone done this?

I am 50/50 a Cambodia run, am now looking into New Zealand....will post of experiences , as they happen.

12000 seems a bit steep..............why not book a flight with AirAsia down to Penang ,plan on 2 nights stay just to be safe (Hotel Continental is a good choice at 1000 baht/night)...........i would think it could be done easily for 5000 baht excluding visa and food etc............maybe less.

Yes...looks like Penang, there are a few 12,000 baht trips advertised from Pattaya, including flights taxi and hotel. (I pay visa fees). Anyone done this?

I am 50/50 a Cambodia run, am now looking into New Zealand....will post of experiences , as they happen.

Don't go to New Zealand.

But if you do make sure you buy your air ticket well in advance, pack a large bag, and book your hotel room before you arrive -- else you will find yourself subjected to an extra helping of "hospitality" by the NZ customs service. :o

Anyway, it's winter there now isn't it?

As thaiflyer says you will struggle for a multi anyehere in the Asean region. I had a holiday from Thailand to The Philippines last month and planed to get a double/triple entry visa for Thailand.

Forget it, the guy over at the Thai embassy in Manilla was a complete tosser, everything by the book and more.

He wanted to see evidence of $1000 US in bank account, onward ticket out of Thailand etc. For double entry he wanted to see TWO plane tickets out of Thailand with the dates to tie in with the Visa.

In the end i just walked out and flew back to Thailand at the end of the holiday and got the i month stay on arrival.

Other people there were getting a lot of grief also, Yank guy had been having serious grief trying to get a retirement visa.

Take my advice, stay clear of Manilla for any sort of visa.

Cheers,

8ball.