Thai Police Promotional Video

Xircal

I believe it's a promotional video for the Thai Tourist Police actually. But you can draw your own conclusions.

dam_n... it won't play. Oh well, here's the link to youtube, you can watch it there:

Edited by Xircal

This is embarrassing. I don't mean the video of Thai tourist police dancing, but because of the fact that you have only just come across it. The clip is so August. Where have you been?

this clip is so August ....thats sounds like a very gay way of putting it OP,,,,are you??

from what i heard is that after some drunk police officers were filmed dancing to a korean pop song at a party, they got a really good response and so they decided to make one professionally. if you wanna see the one they are basing it on, just look for "sorry sorry"

This is embarrassing. I don't mean the video of Thai tourist police dancing, but because of the fact that you have only just come across it. The clip is so August. Where have you been?

Jail?

No tourists in CNX so what else can they do. This is the special investgation team that deal with serious crime such as tap and break dancing. Half of it was shot in BKK and the rest in CNX. Be careful out on the street now as Fred Astaire could be waiting for you

The best clip I ever saw that represents the thai police was on youtube for short time ( which has since been taken down on the advice of a lawyer as it would upset the "wrong people' aka the police and the victim has been apogised to) This was of a young thai policeman bullying two farang in a police car in soi asok.

He looked like a teen in a uniform and was grossly out of his depth.

He was lost in every sense of the word. They had no idea that they were being filmed or who they were dealing with.

The child officer was obviously disturbed that these europeans were just so cool ,something the dutch are well known for and they were not at all fazed by his threats ( he spoke very good english and can clearly be heard to say " you will go to jail, you will never come back to thailand, to which one europeans replys " no,no, that will not happen, I will be free tomorrow, you will apologise, (then in his native language and with great elan ) and in a moment I will shame you"( my translation)

The child then takes out a rather large torch and shine's it directly into the face of the european that he has just said this to.

At the same time filming this with his moble phone. A clear shot of a smirking face can be seen.That soon changed!

The european says something like " make sure you catch this' to his friend sitting next to him and proceeds to leap over the two seats.

, he snatches the torch, the phone , and slaps the child saying ( my translation) ' you have to crawl before you can walk little boy" Not sure what he meant by that but the child's face says it all.

Total disbelief,shock,embarassment. A nasty little bully spanked and made to lose face. Justice is served.

I wonder how many did not have the skill's these two had and are now in some prison on some trumped up charges.

I have been told ' it's lucky they are alive" to which I replied " the police or the european's'?

I find it distressing that some people almost seem to want to defend such bad practice's and say silly thing's like ' you cannot do that to the police" Well, someone can and did.

I hope the little rascel leant his lesson and I wonder what he thought when he saw himself so badly disgraced( if indeed he ever did see it).

August? On vacation.

But if you get embarrased that easily, maybe you should consider consulting psychiatrist.

August? On vacation.

But if you get embarrased that easily, maybe you should consider consulting psychiatrist.

I have just realised that having a holiday prevents people from accessing the internet - understandable, of course, if you happen to be sightseeing in the north pole - when news of this phenomenon occured. If that was the case, then I could accept and understand why you were a bit behind the times.