Xbox 360 Cable

barryFunk

Hi all

I've just moved to Bangkok from the UK. I have an Xbox 360 but I only brought my HDMI cable with me! Unfortunately the apartment I'm living in for the next three months has a TV without an HDMI hook-up. I had a look around Pantip Plaza yesterday but could only find counterfeit versions of HD cables for the 360 with direct A/V hook ups (three single A/V lines). The back of my Xbox doesn't have a place for these but rather an HDMI link and a 30 pin hook-up. My TV can take the usual three male A/V hook-ups and if I remember the cable that came with my Xbox it was designed to go from the 30 pin hook-up to the 3 A/V cables for the TV.

Any tips on where I can pick one of these up?

I know Microsoft does not support Xbox in the Thai market so this may be tricky.

Thanks for any help!

barryFunk

Go to "Saphan Lek." They have everything XBOX360 you could ever want. It's a market built along both sides of a bridge near chinatown. Games can be had cheaply there as well. Try to get the factory pressed silver/gold bottomed ones over the purple burned discs, they play better.

For original accessories I suggest NADZ project. It's on Silom Road. ITF Tower 14th floor. They have a webpage nadzproject dot com. Zack is a nice guy who can speak a little bit of English.

I bought my 360 Slim there and he's been very helpful. I just connected X-BOX Live today. You have to get a Singapore hotmail and change the location on your X-Box to Singapore. Works fine.