Spicy

wehugheog

I went to Spicy for the last time early this year.

I was with friends, I had no intention of taking any girl home.

I was drugged, and robbed, lost my mobile phone and wallet, no cash only cards. I assume someting pout in the single beer I drank there ..... funny because I never put my drink down.

I can't remember any of it, only what my friends could tell me.

Cost about 4,500bht to replace driving licence, phone and bank cards

This has also happened to two of my friends in the last month.

What about the girl, stabbed and murdered in Spicy and her body thrown in the moat this year.

Spicy is dangerous for everyone, don't go there!

Edited by sarahsbloke

Personally, I find Spicy to be smelly, overly loud and the music boring. I've only gone there when ALREADY in the company of women who want to relax a bit after working all evening. The drinks are over priced and the whole scene is rather boring. The ONLY redeeming factor is there are not a lot of after hours disco drinking establishments nearby.

Spicy is a bad seed, of a rotten apple, on a mangy old tree. Not my quote.

I've gone off and on for four years. It's really been horrible lately. Three time men trying to restrain a foreigner over some payment dispute for a lady. Thermae in Bangkok is 100 times better. I don't think they will let you in dressed in circus pants and tank top, though. I've been a happier person since I started only going to bars on the West side. 3 Large Tigers for 129 THB. It took us about 8 seconds to get served last night. The trophy young lady said "See you tomollow" on our way out the door, after doing two promotions. Been in the Dayli about 70 times, and never seen one fight.

Personally, I find Spicy to be smelly, overly loud and the music boring. I've only gone there when ALREADY in the company of women who want to relax a bit after working all evening. The drinks are over priced and the whole scene is rather boring. The ONLY redeeming factor is there are not a lot of after hours disco drinking establishments nearby.

Ian

Not sure what your drinking in Spice but the drinks are cheap as hel_l in there Beer 60 Baht jack coke 100baht I would not consider those prices over priced by any means.

One time I did get ripped off by a bird asking for a beer I asked what and she said Corona and that was 160 baht so you may be reffering to imported beers and the like which if your paying yep the girls will order.

Never happened again :)

DK

Go to Red Cross, in the Northeast area of the Moat and donate a pint of blood. HIV testing, and Hepatitis b, c testing thrown in for free. Real men get tested. Lots of folks don't realize that you can get Chlamydia from Oral sex. Laminate yourselves folks.