Mju Agricultural Fair

drtreelove

There was a thread recently about ag fairs and somebody was asking about the Mae Jo University annual event. Well I just cruised through the campus on the way home and they are starting to set up today; it runs through the 12th I was told. Sorry I don't have any more details.

Thanks for the info on the Mae Jo fair. Any idea what time it opens

I live near by, will stop today and post what I find tonight

It seems to be a fish show, koi etc. and a plant and tree sale. It's on Dec. 8 - 12 from morning to 9 or 10 as far as I can tell. Not so easy to get an direct answer or exact details here sometimes for me. I know there is a big show at the Royal Ratchapuk now with signs all over the place. If anybody has more info or can correct mine pls. don't hesitate to post (since everyone is so shy and polite on TV :P)

Thanks for the info on the Mae Jo fair. Any idea what time it opens

I live near by, will stop today and post what I find tonight

It seems to be a fish show, koi etc. and a plant and tree sale. It's on Dec. 8 - 12 from morning to 9 or 10 as far as I can tell. Not so easy to get an direct answer or exact details here sometimes for me. I know there is a big show at the Royal Ratchapuk now with signs all over the place. If anybody has more info or can correct mine pls. don't hesitate to post (since everyone is so shy and polite on TV :P)

Is it the actual Mae Jo Agricultural Festival that they usually have every 2 years? I have not seen a single advert about it anywhere. If so it is a fairly big event starting with the classic car caravan from Pratu Thapae to MJU.

Anyone have further info?

You're right; my bad, not the big biennial affair. It's a smallish plant sale and the usual open market stuff, food, clothes, etc. There is a big variety of plants, fruits, herbs, some equipment and other interesting stuff. Don't miss the long side soi of stalls that goes back out past the plant sciences building to the fisheries dept. There was a small carnival with rides and games setting up this afternoon.

Edited by drtreelove