Asus Unveiled Lamborghini Vx6, The Stylish Mini Notebook Under Lamborghini Collection

george

ASUS unveiled Lamborghini VX6, the stylish mini notebook under Lamborghini Collection

30144640-01.jpg

ASUS Mini Notebook VX6 is the year's masterpiece of innovation that is a result of co-branding

and cooperation between world's IT leader ASUS and supercar maker Automobili Lamborghini.

This 12-inch portable PC brings to the fore superb multimedia capabilities with graphics driven by the second generation discrete NVIDIA® ION™ engine. It also uses NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology, which can switch between integrated and discrete graphics modes and a longer battery life.

The VX6 uses the dual core Intel® Atom™ D525 processor, ensuring unprecedented multimedia performance for the mini notebook. It renders graphics in sharp, vivid 1366 x 768, and can connect to any large screen HDTV via HDMI to enable 1080p visuals. The ICEpower technology produces deep and rich bass with an extended frequency response range for audio performance far ahead of that offered by other notebooks. The technology provides high definition surround audio, with crystal clear and powerful sound in music, movies and games. The VX6 also features fastest connection standards for notebook including USB 3.0, Bluetooth 3.0 and 802.11n Wi-Fi.

The VX6 takes its design cues from the Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 roadster. With durable brushed metal exterior panels, it embodies luxury and performance, with a premium design that stands out among other mini notebooks. It offers advanced ergonomics, including an isolated, quiet-action keyboard and soft touch palm rests. Exterior panels use durable and stylish brushed metal.

The cutting-edge innovation with superb design and performance, ASUS Mini Notebook VX6 (Lamborghini Collection) is available in white and black colors and can be found at leading ASUS distributors at Bt23,900 (VAT not included) .

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-12-22

george

Your ad is very much lacking in details for a potential buyer.

A potential buyer would like to know some of the followings:

1--Why such advanced unit does not employ i5 or i7 chip?

2--The max amount of ram?

3--The mother board et cetera?

Any of further news forth coming, George?

The price 23k is scaled on the high end.

Just spot a ASUS with i5 looking very much like Apple's latest white color keybard for around 23k also. It contains 4mg RAM too.

Thx George for the news.

Why not i5 or i7?because this is netbook!You want i7 buy laptop from Allienware,or gamebook from Asus,MSI.Lamborghini design is design,the thing you see from outside.Asus have deal with Lamborghini,another comp maker have deal with

Ferrari so one is red,the other is yellow;they are made mostly for super car owners,their girfriends and...dreamers like us.I dont know,if you know - you can buy MercedesBenz bicycle;it makes sense if you have Benz in your garage,if not - would you spend couple of grands for ordinary bicycle?Lamborghini netbook,futered here doesnt cost much,it comes with nice Lamborghini themes on screen savers - ideal thing as Christmas gift for ambitious mia-noi?Think about it.

A dual core Atom + powerful graphics could, in theory, perform pretty well. The graphics switching is great too, you get both battery life and performance - in theory!

The only problem with this is the same-same Windows that they're installing. The best hardware in the world doesn't help if the OS is crap. It's a bit like sticking Lamborghini logos on a Yugo.

PS: Clearly needs a SSD too...

PPS: I like reading about new computers, ad or not. Since this is the computers forum, it's pretty fitting, isn't it?

Edited by nikster

I just back from PP. Bought one as a present for my daughter. It cost me THB 25,300 including VAT and some freebies: external DVD writer (USB 2.0, although the notebook is USB 3.0 enabled), mouse, case, etc. It comes with Win 7 Home Premium. Initially, it looks rather nice in white color.