Taking Movies While Riding Ur Motorbike

gravion

Hi, is there good ways to place ur camera on ur bike? I would like to cruise around and take videos while at it.

Also would like to go high spped, but my bike is honda wave 100cc... im planning to make crusing videos of spots in bangkok since i got nothing to do atm...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrStevencnx

ive made one, but theres lot of rattling noise, due to attaching camaera on mirror area by gum tape....

some bolt on tools without fiddling too much of ur bike would be good if theres any

Buy a GoPro HD camera.

They retail for around 12000 Baht here in Thailand and you can stick them anywhere.

Excellent little camera.

gopro-hero-wide-box-600x460.jpg

A couple examples (please note these are NOT taken at highest resolution):

Just saw that cam at Dirt Bike for 7890thb .... looks good indeed and waterproof casing I think.

Chang Noi

Buy a GoPro HD camera.

They retail for around 12000 Baht here in Thailand and you can stick them anywhere.

Excellent little camera.

Just saw that cam at Dirt Bike for 7890thb .... looks good indeed and waterproof casing I think.

Chang Noi

Do you mean DirtShop?

7890 Baht must be for an older model and not for the newest GoPro. The GoPro HD retails for around US$300 in the US...

But if they do have a GoPro HD for only 7890 please let me know- I'd love to get a second GoPro and that's a killer price!

Ride On!

Tony

You want to look at "RAM MOUNTS" sold in BKK by gadgettrend. If you google you will find..biggrin.gif

oh thanx its at ram soi 24, i live at 18... but i feel these products r bit pricey...

if anyone got like 2nd hand or cheap stuff. pm me, nothing more than 1k baht....

Another +1 for the GoPro HD Hero.<br><br>Hands down the best video camera for moto & action.<br><br>I'm not sure what they do to reduce vibration, but it works very well. <br><br>I've tried several mounts and regular camcorders/cameras with video (about half a dozen configurations) before finally buying an HD Hero and for motorcycle or sports video nothing beats it (imho).<br><br>Youtube "GoPro" for a wide variety of videos that bear this out.<br><br>The kit I got also comes with both an open back case for motorcycle (so you can hear the sound etc...) and a sealed back case which is rated to 60m (the newer HD. the older cameras are rated 50m or so)<br><br>If you use the camera in rain or underwater you may consider treating the front lens of the case with a little bit of RainX, it'll help with water drops immensely.<br><br><br>

Buy a GoPro HD camera.

Excellent little camera.

Chang Noi

Do you mean DirtShop?

7890 Baht must be for an older model and not for the newest GoPro. The GoPro HD retails for around US$300 in the US...

But if they do have a GoPro HD for only 7890 please let me know- I'd love to get a second GoPro and that's a killer price!

Ride On!

Tony

Yes of course Dirt Shop on On Nut road (near Soi 76/1).

Well the boxex do look the same as in your pic'c and they were HD.

Just give them a call and you will know the price.

Chang Noi

sadly i do now own a credit card... i dont know why.

do u pay monthly fee for just owning a card even if u dont use them?

U never heard about prepaid credit card? Its like a Visa, but without any fee. Every Bank in Thailand give u one, if u have an account.

thanks, i found the better item sold for 700baht, bolt on attachment to handles and mirror bar... but not sure if i would purchase thos, takin video while riding seems risky while happy thais get happy n wet while tail gating u... lol

also lots of stoops in bkk traffics