Killer In Bangrak Tonight

how much can I win, what's going to be in the pot for me to take? Can you start the games when everyone is completely plastered please? :jap:

If they adhere to the rules as described above I'm in.I'm unbeatable when totally pissed :D

@muffy isn't that what sponsors are doing and paying for?

Come on this is blatant advertising, you have your banner so advertise on your own website.

think as a sponser its allowed although the title of the thread let me to a post i would not normally have read, don think the title is particularly well worded, deliberatly worded to make people open it.; maybe killer pool comp next time

Come on this is blatant advertising, you have your banner so advertise on your own website.

think as a sponser its allowed although the title of the thread let me to a post i would not normally have read, don think the title is particularly well worded, deliberatly worded to make people open it.; maybe killer pool comp next time

would agree , i had to check the missus was at home when i read this... thught she had gone mad again :whistling:

would agree , i had to check the missus was at home when i read this... thught she had gone mad again :whistling:

:lol: I bet you weren't alone!

Jobsworth, they're allowed to as they pay money too..:)

24.gif24.gif i bet mufc use to be a trafic warden back in the UK :o

Yeah, in Guildford..