Where To Find America "Letter" Size Paper & Envelopes

NaiGreg

Here paper is sold as 'A4' which is 210 X 297 mm (8.3 X 11.7 inches). That is as close to what you want as you will find. There are paper shops literally everywhere in the city. You can get different weight, white brightness, etc. 500 sheets per pack.

Edited by elektrified

there's a paper shop on ratchamankha road (close to lost bookshop) that can cut special size paper for you. i had US letter sized paper made there for me. i don't think the sizing was that exact though. can't remember for sure. worth a try.

If all else fails, the fan-fold paper for dot matrix printers is 8.5 x 11 inch after you tear off the parts on the side that feeds through the printer sprockets. Be sure to get the kind that is perferated on both sides.

edit: spelling

Edited by Deke

Fuji Xerox carries letter sized paper. I have been buying cartons for about 8 years, aroung 600 baht per carton of (I think) 5 reams. They deliver in Bangkok, I don't know about other areas.

You can buy US legal size paper, 8.5 x 14 inches, at Tesco by the ream. It is called F14 here. As I don't need it that often I just use my paper cutter to slice 3 inches off a few sheets at a time when I need it. Alternatively just buy a ream of the F14 and take it to a printer and ask them to cut the whole ream. They can also cut the leftover 3 inch strips in half and make a bunch of note pads for you.