Motorbike Nicked From Green Mango

Parked my motorbike in the usual place, the car park next to the International last night about 1am. A little different tonight as the 10baht guy had gone home so car park unattended. Came back about 4am and the bike has gone.

Its a honda click (about 3 years old) blue/black. With reg plate 211. If anybody sees it about let me know.

Initially I thought someone might have moved but spent 40 minutes looking around the area (including the little housing estate) with no success.

Not yet reported it stolen. Myself and friend spent an hour or two today going through all back streets just incase it had been moved, no luck.

Why would the police move it? Will report it tomorrow but pretty pissed off at the moment, sitting in the police station for an hour will just add to it.

Possibly, someone me lent some money to get home so might of been you? shoot me a pm.

Edited by devdrinker

chances are it will be stripped down by now, hope you get it back a lot of money gone and they sell for peanuts. i used to put a padlock through the front disc brake holes. ok ways around it but if it makes them think its easier to go elsewhere its worth it.