6 Wheel Truck Needed

electrozebra

i looked up removals and other threads and discovered there are trucks along Sukhumvit. Problem is, I looked there today and saw none. Drove from Pattaya Thai outwards to BKK. Maybe my bad luck.

The thing is, I am now back home and not in Pattaya, so if some kind sould driving along Sukhumvit sees any 6 wheel trucks with telephone numbers, could they post them please?

I thought I had a truck in Cha-Am but he is now unavailable when I need him. As I have given my notice to quit in a few weeks time I am in need of some help in getting a 6 wheel to move house. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by electrozebra

You might also inquire at some of the larger nursery shops. We rented one when doing our garden. Forget the price, but the landscaper got it for us.

I have also seen them on the beach side of Suk near Thepprasit....and south of Thepprasit also near Kanyong.

0843622388 he moved me from samui to Pattaya then from one part of pattaya to another. great service even stored our stuff in his house until we got here from Samui. Name dan, Thai speaker, delivers fans for tesco so all over the country.