Latest 419 Scam

yarpy

'Hello there, i hate to say this now, but i am in serious trouble, and i pray you can help me out of this.i am Sandra from *****, ** but i grew up Quincy, mass.some time ago, I chatted with a guy on **** Pesonal and he invited me to his country Nigeria.we have been chatting for close to two years, and i had many of his pictures. when i got there he was not the man in the pictures. he took me somewhere and tried to Rape me. By Gods grace, i escaped and i ran out on him, but i did not know what to do next. I lodged into a hotel for some time while i thought of what to do. Now, i'm owe the hotel where i stay bill for one month, and the hotel manager has seized my passport. if i dont pay up the bill, i cant get out of here. I am stranded here now. ......please email me *****@****.com i know this sounds crazy, but please, dont blame or judge me yet, i was just looking for real love. please, do call me on the hotel managers number, which is +23418533857, or leave a number i can reach you on. thank you behaif of sandra '

Got to say I am impressed...

'Hello there, i hate to say this now, but i am in serious trouble, and i pray you can help me out of this.i am Sandra from *****, ** but i grew up Quincy, mass.some time ago, I chatted with a guy on **** Pesonal and he invited me to his country Nigeria.we have been chatting for close to two years, and i had many of his pictures. when i got there he was not the man in the pictures. he took me somewhere and tried to Rape me. By Gods grace, i escaped and i ran out on him, but i did not know what to do next. I lodged into a hotel for some time while i thought of what to do. Now, i'm owe the hotel where i stay bill for one month, and the hotel manager has seized my passport. if i dont pay up the bill, i cant get out of here. I am stranded here now. ......please email me *****@****.com i know this sounds crazy, but please, dont blame or judge me yet, i was just looking for real love. please, do call me on the hotel managers number, which is +23418533857, or leave a number i can reach you on. thank you behaif of sandra '

So did you call? :o

What "impressed"you about this???

I take it this was sent via e-mail??

Its called spam you wolly!!

What sort of people fall for this <deleted> ?

TAA,

I am impressed by the inventiveness shown. Having read some of your posts I don't think you should be calling anyone else a wally (please note spelling).

As you clearly have no brain perhaps I should explain that spam is automated junk spewed randomly across the internet. This was individualised and sent by a conman who has some information about the recipient. Get someone to explain it to you.

Jack,

I was tempted to call. Have they got themselves a woman to answer the phones? Did they get one with an American accent? Always impressed with attention to deal with scams.

C1 - are you trying to tell me that this was a wind up :o

:D

It seems that some important details have been left blank. How the ###### am I going to help then???

No. I think he was just trying to say that nowadays it's hard to find anyone with a heart good enough to help these people.

yarpy,

You need to G.A.G. (explained below) If you do not know that this is just like ALL the other scam sh1t put out over the net, then you don't know your a$$ from a hole in the ground. If by chance you or someone you knows got this in a regular mail, then it is only because it hasn't been identified yet.

If you do any kind of searches on this forum you will see plenty of examples of others that have posted this BS and I would believe that we all have seen a multitude of examples and this just gets to be BORING if not just a waste of your time, a total waste or ours.

Just mark the sh1t as spam and bin it or if you are feeling industrious, report them to whatever server sent you the crappe and have their account closed. It's just not interesting anymore, at least to me.

:D:D:D:o:D:D

As you clearly have no brain perhaps I should explain that spam is automated junk spewed randomly across the internet.  This was individualised and sent by a conman who has some information about the recipient.  Get someone to explain it to you.

Actually it is a scam spam with a twist, nothing individualised in it, read it again - could apply to anyone reading it. Fortunately my server side spam filters pretty much remove any e-mail with references to "Nigeria" in it.

No. I think he was just trying to say that nowadays it's hard to find anyone with a heart good enough to help these people.

ahhh well thats allright then - i was just putting my credit card back in my wallet... :D

ahhh well thats allright then - i was just putting my credit card back in my wallet... :D

That'll be the first time you've ever taken it out aswell :D

But she got access to the Internet ? LOL hahahaha

Well ive read so many 419 scams stories and i can say that its very interesting....

If you search on googles there are tons of this kind of scams...

I like the on that offers 40% of the 50million USD.... LOL

Chainat1 asked: "What sort of people fall for this <deleted> ?"

A woman in Scotland got a similar e-mail from Nigeria - widow of Army General -salted away US$millions - need help to get it to the west - packed in blocks of tar - send US$50,000 and we will send you a block of tar with US$250,000. THe Scottish lady did and received her block of tar which contained............... tar! She complained and was told to send a further payment of 50K to receive $500,000. Agiain when she opened the new block there was ............... nothing. So she sent for another block! Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me!