What Can I Do

Hi all

I sent my wifes visa application with all the evidence to thailand from the uk with royal mail more than a month ago and still has not arrived every document is original and has a lot of imformation about us in this parcel. the royal arent intrested,now all i have is a few emails chat history and telephone call history ,what i can do now, TB ,english test certifacate in there too

you should have a tracking number, i sent some important documents earlier this year and tracked then to north korea? the royal werent helpful with me either, i too was starting to pull my hair out then all of a sudden i got email from the recipient saying they had arrived with her, took a while tho,

taken from the website.

Welcome to Track and Trace. Here you can track the progress of items sent using selected Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide services. Simply enter the reference number of your item (and date of posting for Royal Mail Recorded Signed For items only).

Please enter your tracking number without spacing, i.e. AA000100019GB.

Royal Mail authorises you to use its tracking systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for you to Royal Mail or Parcelforce Worldwide for delivery and for no other purpose. Any other use of these tracking systems and information is strictly prohibited.

Edited by beano2274

Unless she misses her appointment at the visa application centre to submit the application and have her biometrics taken, there is no need to complete another online application.

You may be OK with bank statements etc. if you provide copies and proof of posting, with a covering note to explain what has happened.

However, I believe that the TB certificate and English test certificate need to be originals. How come you sent them from the UK? She could have taken the English test while in the UK as a visitor, but the only acceptable place for obtaining a TB certificate is the IoM in Bangkok.

BTW, I've edited the topic title to show you are asking about the UK.

Call parcelforce and give them your tracking number Dont take any drama for them ask to speak to a team leader or a manager and tell them they have to find your item you should have insurance too tell them your going to make a claim. I can also advise never ever send your items that way again for an extra 15 or 20 quid you could have used fed ex or ups guaranteed delivery worldwide Dont give up speak to management Also your parcel could be sitting I'n a national hub and it has to be custom cleared find out what national hub your parcel will be recieved. Good luck mate I can only imagine what state your I'n

PF and RM are one and the same.

I too am curious as to why the TB cert was sent from UK?

I always use a guaranteed service, such as UPS. Much more reliable. RM even lost a special delivery from Scotland to London, so if delivery is a must I avoid RM like the plague.

Sorry I beg to differ parcel force have a different website and tracking service they are not combined anymore this government or the last government have cut all the services up. If you do a search you will be took to 2 different website. www.parcelforce.com www.royalmail.่com two totally different websites and companies

Edited by bellboy86

Parcelforce Worldwide is a brand owned and operated by the Royal Mail Group.

http://www.royalmailgroup.com/portal/rmg

Sorry I beg to differ parcel force have a different website and tracking service they are not combined anymore this government or the last government have cut all the services up. If you do a search you will be took to 2 different website. www.parcelforce.com www.royalmail.่com two totally different websites and companies

the guy in the post office said the parcel would be there in 6 days, he has sold me the wrong package.just spoke to parcel force they said tuff luck basicly.i sent everything in 1 parcel so my wife could open it and take it to the vfs with out her getting confused of where certain documents would go in the pack.we missed the 2 appointments at the vfs.its going to take me a week or 2 to write out a new pack. could i apply for a tourist visa now so my wife can come here to collect the pack so it wont disapear again?

Best to gather together all the supporting docs again and ship with a guaranteed delivery courier such as UPS. Around £60, and fully trackable door to door internationally.

Much cheaper than tourist visa + return flight.

the guy in the post office said the parcel would be there in 6 days, he has sold me the wrong package.just spoke to parcel force they said tuff luck basicly.i sent everything in 1 parcel so my wife could open it and take it to the vfs with out her getting confused of where certain documents would go in the pack.we missed the 2 appointments at the vfs.its going to take me a week or 2 to write out a new pack. could i apply for a tourist visa now so my wife can come here to collect the pack so it wont disapear again?

I have had letters and packets arrive at the recipient's address in Thailand within 6 days of being posted in the UK, both "signed for" and "normal" delivery. But once it took over a month - I thought the item had been lost after many weeks waiting (it was going to a very rural address in Lampang) but up it popped.

Good luck

You can also use the Thai postal system for tracking go here: http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en I have sent many packages/letters etc to Thailand. I usually send them 'Signed for' and posted from my local Post Office. The Royal mail system stops at Heathrow normally with a message along the lines of 'despatched to wherever'. You can use the same Royal mail tracking Number on the Thai system ie. RJxxxxxxxxxxGB..it will pick it up once it arrives at Swampy...then track it to the various hubs..till it gets to your destination, longest its taken from Swampy has been 3 days...hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

After waiting over 2 months the documents have arrived this friday. Do i need to apply again online ? I need to send more up to date bank statements and a letter explaining what has happened any thing else you think ??

Does anyone know if i need to make a new application its be 3 months since i made the first 1

Yes, you do. This is an extract from the VFS guidance :

<LI>Online forms are valid for 30 days from the day you submit it. We cannot accept application forms after this 30 day period, as the data expires and is deleted. You will be asked to complete a new application if you try to submit an expired application form to a visa application centre.