Travelling From Sa Kaeo Via Korat To Vientienne

MikeRay

I look for suggestions to travel from Sa Kaeo via Korat to Vientienne. First I wanted to do the trip with a rental Chopper, but I couldn´t find a rental shop in the I-net that rents out big bikes in BKK plus allowance to cross the border to Laos. I wovers want to visit friends, perhaps the best way to cure hang overs will be travelling by bus. Does anyone know the best route, or is travelling by train also possible ? Is a flight available from Petchaboon, then I will change my plans to Sa Kaeo-Korat-Petchaboon-Vientienne ?

THX for help

Many ways to go , but first ,why go to Korat? . That is adding substantially to your journey. If you do not have a reason . From Sa Kaeo. catch bus route number 522 to Buriram .Change to 1st class ,from Buriram to Khon Kaen. Then K.K. to Vientiane. If you must go to Korat , Bus from Sa Kaeo , most probably best to Bangkok, then train to Nong Khai. If you need to stay over in Korat, Best is bus to Korat, then train to Nong Khai, remembering train is always slower than bus, but a much better way to travel. For example ,train from Sa Kaeo is a nice trip , but very slow. I much prefer it to the bus. If you have the time , you can do the whole journey ,by train. I would suggest, to see more of Thailand, S.K. to Bkk., to Korat , to V.T., return via K.K.To Buriram ,to S.K.Enjoy your travels , Bill