3 Adsl For One Network Connection

axisgec1

Hi Guys,

I want to use 3 ADSL for my one networks. Because I need more band widths.

But I don't know how setup and installations. I have been bought 4ports of Load Balancer and some equipments.

Some on know how can use over 3 ADSL?

If I live in BKK, I can ask to Phantip or other places, but here is nothing...

Please help me..

Not easy to be precise without knowing exactly what equipment you have, but the basic principle is that you need to set up three ADSL ethernet modems (one for each line, obviously, and make sure each is working before going any further) and then connect those three outputs to three inputs on your load balancing router. Then you connect your existing network to the output on the load balancing router. Generally you should turn off all routing/DHCP functions on the modems and turn them on on the router, though in some cases the router will actually be looking for DHCP modems and if so you can leave that function turned on on the modems.

There may be slight variations if, for example, your router incorporates an ADSL modem. In that case you would only need two other modems and two inputs on the router.

Four input load balancing routers are quite rare (and probably cost a shed-load of money). I wonder if you really have one? It could just be a load balancing ADSL modem/router with one WAN input, one internal ADSL modem and four switched LAN outputs, which are much more common.