Tt&t Landline Features

gharknes

I'm using a Panasonic KX-TC1211BX cordless telephone. I get both these features. Sometimes the display will say Private Caller, I don't know if this because the caller as added a prefix to the number dialed. I didn't have to do anything to get these features, just plugged in the new phone.

post-13984-1129481754_thumb.jpg

I'm using a Panasonic KX-TC1211BX cordless telephone. I get both these features. Sometimes the display will say Private Caller, I don't know if this because the caller as added a prefix to the number dialed. I didn't have to do anything to get these features, just plugged in the new phone.

OK thanks, I will look for a phone with those features....cheers

Gharkness,

You can drop into any TT&T shop, where they have phones offering all these gadgets!

I have their sms phone, which allows me to send sms messages, can even hook up a regular pc keyboard to make typing them very easy!

It has a phone book, last dialled, last received, pretty much like a mobile phone.

Costed 999 Baht :o

Gharkness,

You can drop into any TT&T shop, where they have phones offering all these gadgets!

I have their sms phone, which allows me to send sms messages, can even hook up a regular pc keyboard to make typing them very easy!

It has a phone book, last dialled, last received, pretty much like a mobile phone.

Costed 999 Baht :o

Thanks for that, will check it out

hi, man, I have the same telephone as you talk about and it was given free when I installed TT&T out of Sa Kaeo Province about four months ago plus free installation.

OK thanks, I will look for a phone with those features....cheers

Have no idea, will check out my bill...

It's possible the lady at TT&T activated the service when I bought the phone in their shop(bought it together while applying for my line).

Did not specifically ask for it though...