Cheap And Cheerfull Moisturisers

Soph

Ok, so its girlie time again (lads feel free to offer suggestions)

I have been using expensive clinique moisturiser and eye cream for the last year or so and they are both on their way out.

Im planning on going shopping this weekend to restock and was thinking that this is Thailand and there must be some cheaper alternatives available from the local chemist that the Thai girls use without forking out an arm and a leg.

So if anyone has good suggestions of cheap face and eye cream please bring them on, thanks

I have been using expensive clinique moisturiser and eye cream for the last year or so and they are both on their way out.

Are the Clinique products not working well for you? I recently found their Dramatically Different GEL for oily skin, and that does the trick for me where their old formula moisturizer never did. I don't have oily skin at all, but I cannot tolerate any greasy feeling on my skin anywhere. So I was never able to use the original formula.

Other than that, I have been using Clinique products since I was 25...that'll be 28 years next month. I look at least 10, and sometimes 15 years younger than I am. The flamingly gay manager of the cosmetics department at Lord&Taylor said "Honey, whatever you are using, don't change, because it's working!" And that was when I came in looking to buy something MORE expensive due to a Thai sunburn. Forgot my sunscreen 1 day, and that's all it took to leave my skin irritated and sensitive for weeks after I was back home.

During in Thailand I used to try many thai products too. Not that bad. Pond's and Pias are good too. Oil of Olay ( produced in thailand), Boots shop there are many good products that doesnt expensive. Neutrogena, Vasline, Nevea are not that bad. Or Johnson products. :o