Yoga In Chiang Mai

james24

You can try to go to Yoga Exercise, I see the price in internet for walk in 100 baht per hour, there are 4 banchs in Chiang Mai, one is Hill side 7 in bussiness park, another one is opposit tennis court in Chiang Mai university.

Another one is Baan Yii yoga, Chang Klan road, I see the price 590 baht per month (but I do not know for how many hours for this price).

Thanks guys

Ill take a trip down to the uni, ymca and baan yiii today to see what I can find. Thanks for the Namo suggestion aswell but 5 classes for 900 bt, that is still very expensive though.

Just got back from YMCA, every saturday 5-30 - 6.30 and its free!! Only thing you have to pay for is 150bt membership for the year. This also includes 3 aerobic classes a week!

I couldnt find baan yii and gonna check out university later.

Thanks again guys

Just got back from YMCA, every saturday 5-30 - 6.30 and its free!! Only thing you have to pay for is 150bt membership for the year. This also includes 3 aerobic classes a week!

Thanks again guys

Baan Yi Yoga is located in Sri Ping Muang area, just around the corner from the 7-11 off Wiang Ping Rd

My wife goes there tues-fri mornings for many months. an hour and a half per day for the 590 baht a month. It's been a real good thing for her. I might add, it's mainly for women.

Edited by huli

Thanks again guys

Baan Yi Yoga is located in Sri Ping Muang area, just around the corner from the 7-11 off Wiang Ping Rd

My wife goes there tues-fri mornings for many months. an hour and a half per day for the 590 baht a month. It's been a real good thing for her. I might add, it's mainly for women.

Even better :-)

• 9 months later...

I'm not into Yoga, but Fitness Thailand does offer Daily Morning and Evening Yoga classes. For the prices some of you are mentioning, in no time at all a full membership could be had there and you would have access to a full gym, steam rooms, and other fitness classes.

Like I said, I'm not sure if the classes are good or crap, but may be worth a one day membership to see if they are decent.

My lady has just completed a course at IDI Thai massage school and yoga on the moat 500 metres west of Chiang Mai Gate.750 baht for 12 -1 hour classes, 3 sessions a week. Sorry can't lay my hands on the phone no but you can drop in if that fits the bill.