Football Shirts: Where To Buy?

chris1450

Hi guys, sorry for my bad english. I am looking for football shirts of teams like Bayern, Milan or Manchester. I found them only at the Sunday market in Tapae, but they cost 700 baht. I want to spend 400-500 baht, so I am not interesting in original shirts but i like to have very similar. Where I can found them?

On the road that the Queen Victoria pub is on, there is a five a side football pitch, they have a shop there that sells some very good shirts around the 500thb mark. It doesn't open until 6pm though.

Not to hijack the topic (which will be closed soon anyway), but Is Queen Vic open again? That'd be great news!

On the road that the Queen Victoria pub is on, there is a five a side football pitch, they have a shop there that sells some very good shirts around the 500thb mark. It doesn't open until 6pm though.

Not to hijack the topic (which will be closed soon anyway), but Is Queen Vic open again? That'd be great news!

No idea Ive not used it for years since the breakfast standard dropped. In fact its that long ago I didn't know it had even closed :o

No idea Ive not used it for years since the breakfast standard dropped. In fact its that long ago I didn't know it had even closed :o

Once the standard of the Sunday-roast dropped, that was it, for me. Nice facsimile of a London-pub, though. B)

Bangkok. And make sure they look "used" before you check in your bag at the airport. :whistling:

Major airports in UK x-ray bags as they are unloaded and before they reach the main carousel or whatever. Plus they have sniffer dogs.

Customs officers usually get told who to watch regarding which bag they pick up and most people are stopped on this basis. Bags without showing anything suspicious, regardless f how big, rarely get opened especially for clothing. If bottles, cigarette boxes or other suspicious stuff shows up then they might ask to have a look. These days, football shirts or DVD's are the last of their concerns.

Rincome market at the back 350 baht i pay for grade A football shirts i have bought over 50 shirts there already and i get them cheaper then 350 because i buy in bulk if you want a lot you might have to order it takes about a week .

Thai only -0815315580.