Fast Track Bkk From Cnx?

massagehound

So sorry for starting a new thread, but the fast track BKK thing is a wholly new concept for me, and I really need to find out more about when it should be used.

If I'm flying into BKK from London, I'm planning on using fast track - but when I'm flying BKK to CNX, I wouldn't really need to use it would I? Likewise, I was planning on using fast track when traveling BKK - London, but not CNX - BKK.

I know it probably seems like a silly question, but I've if it's worth the money, or if it is, when it should be used. I have never been to Thailand before (or flown so far on my own before), so I thought fast tracking might alleviate a little of the stress as I tend to be very anxious about situations like that.

Hope that makes sense, and I'd love any help people can offer :)

Many thanks!

In my opinion fast track London - Bkk only. It's worth the money if you have the spare cash.

Thanks ShopBoy!

When I am flying back from BKK - London, do I need to get to the airport insanely early in case there will be a hold up, or do I just need to be there a couple of hours before they close check in? My flight isn't until 00.45, so it's a fairly late flight :)

I really have no idea :unsure:

Fast track only makes sense on international flight in and out of Bangkok, since there is no passport control for domestic flights.

Yermanee :jap:

:D

Thanks Yermanee!! See, that's something I didn't even know... I'm quite new to the whole flying business :)

In my case, for flying out of BKK, my flight is so late, I won't have much else to do, so I'll just be at the airport ridiculously early anyways! I don't think fast tracking that flight would be worth the money.