Favorite Bicycle Store In Chiang Mai?

DocHolliday2006

Click this Link for a comprehensive listing of most better bike shops in Thailand. A few of the shops I've done business with are:

Jackie Bike

Chaitawat Bike Shop

Top Gear Bicycles

Interesting, these are the three bike shops in Chiangmai I've had all my dealings with; first Top Gear, found them very friendly, speak English….Limited stock. Bought my second bike from Chaitawat Bike Shop, reasonable stock, no English……..Sorry to say I had a bad experience with this shop…..Iwill not use them again for repair work, it may have been just be a one-off so I will not post details, PM if you want to know more.

The last shop and the one I now use; Jackie Bike, I can't fault them, I bought my current bike from them and I have to say the service I've had, with repairs has been first rate, I never have to wait, they fix there and then. They also have a good selection of bits and pieces. Jackie doesn't speak much English, but his mechanic does.

Best have a look around, Good luck.

BTW, can anyone show me a map of how to get to Spin Bike. The directions I've gotten haven't helped me pinpoint a spot on the map.

Mark on google maps and place a link?

Much appreciated.

Sin's location is at the tip of the green arrow on this google map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=N18.73972+E98.93472&hl=en&sll=18.79249,99.005572&sspn=0.018323,0.033023&vpsrc=0&z=17