Muscles

james24

Trying to explain to the lady some basics about health, bit stuck with muscles.

Can anyone help me as I cant read Thai ? Id like to know deltoids, lats and triceps.

I think I have bicep which for some reason is called baby mouse.....= ลูก-หฺนู luk-nuu

I think the bicep muscle resembled a mouse, and the word muscle came from Latin word musculus which means small mouse, so it makes sense.

deltois - กล้ามเนื้อหัวไหล่

lats - กล้ามปีก

triceps - กล้ามเนื้อหลังแขน

I think the bicep muscle resembled a mouse, and the word muscle came from Latin word musculus which means small mouse, so it makes sense.

lats - กล้ามปีก

Thanks alot :-)

I cant read thai though, is there any chance you can tell me how to say it in phonetic English? Also is the translation of the scientific word or is it the more general word people use e.g translation of wing muscle not delts, shoulders not lats etc

May I ask how you found out as there are other muscles I wouldnt mind knowing the name of....?

Edited by james24

lats - กล้ามปีก

Thanks alot :-)

I cant read thai though, is there any chance you can tell me how to say it in phonetic English? Also is the translation of the scientific word or is it the more general word people use e.g translation of wing muscle not delts, shoulders not lats etc

May I ask how you found out as there are other muscles I wouldnt mind knowing the name of....?

1. Glam Neua Hua Lay

2. Glam Peuk

3. Glam Neua Lang Khaen

• 2 weeks later...