Asn Deleted By True

IAMSOBAD

Casual fans of the NFL are just screwed. Avid fans, willing to spend about $15 per week for 24/7 NFL games and information programming, should sign up for the "NFL Game Pass". All games available there, both live and on demand for replays; as well as the "NFL Network" 24/7 programming. The reception is not always perfect, due to the low Thai internet speeds. But it is good enough to fully enjoy the games and other programming. I've had it for the last 3 years, and have been satisfied.

I have cancelled my subscription and I suggest we all do in protest. If they offer programming and then cancel it...VOTE WITH YOU FEET... I was always pissed off anyway, that they offered ASN on platinum and silver but not on gold.... One of the ONLY things I miss from the States, GOOD Television...

Casual fans of the NFL are just screwed. Avid fans, willing to spend about $15 per week for 24/7 NFL games and information programming, should sign up for the "NFL Game Pass". All games available there, both live and on demand for replays; as well as the "NFL Network" 24/7 programming. The reception is not always perfect, due to the low Thai internet speeds. But it is good enough to fully enjoy the games and other programming. I've had it for the last 3 years, and have been satisfied.

Yes that is what I use + you get NFL RedZone as well with all the redzone action live from all the games. I can only recommend it.