Apt/Location Suggestions In The 20-25K Budget

Hey Everyone!

Advice needed! I am looking at moving to Thailand for 2 - 3 month in mid-January and wondering where is the best place to locate?

My aim for the 3 months is simply to work out in the gym, start some yoga and essentially live the easy life! However, I would like to be close to some sort of night life at the same time. So, in short, I would like to have the following within easy commute (preferably at my doorstep!)

1) Gym

2) Beach

3) City/Town with a good level of nightlife

A studio apartment would be sufficient but should have wi-fi, a/c and maybe a washing machine and kitchen.

My budget for accommodation would be in the region of 20,000 - 25,000 baht per month.

I had looked at living in Koh Samui (Bophut) for the whole time but on closer inspection it seems that apartments in Bangkok, with a higher standard of finish, are much cheaper. If Bangkok fit the bill (with the exception of the beach), I could base myself there in a cheap apt and travel every few weeks to get the beach...

Any recommendations on where to live would be great - first time to Thailand so feel free to be as specific as you wish!

Thanks,

Ger.

Hey Gerry1234,

Have a look at our site - http://www.three-homes.com/ , we can find the perfect property for you whatever your budget is. Sadly due to our new website build we have only listed about 10% of our actual listings.

How about Hua Hin or Pattaya if not Bangkok?

Three Property.

http://www.three-homes.com/

082-202-9139

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...