Cat?

Lobo4819

I used to volunteer at Care for Dogs in Hang Dong and if I remember they may be able to help you. care for dogs.org and if I remember that have cats from time 2 time but they probably know of a cat or kitten that needs a home. check their website or call, they are nice. kop koon krup

Dr. Nook's Vet Clinic had some adorable kittens available up on the bulletin board when I was in there earlier this week. It seems to be updated regularly, so perhaps they're still available. Her office is near Pantip Plaza, and her phone is 053-818-905. The staff are nice, perhaps you could call and they could give you the contact info off the poster if you don't want to stop by and see the pics.

I have an 8 wk old kitten that we found at school.

He has had his shots, vacinations and has a shot record.

He has been living in my house with my other two cats and is a great kitty. Very active, loving, and is right there at the door when you get home.

I would love to keep him but I have two other cats imported from Europe and it would be very difficult to take three cats home with me.

He is white with a lovely shade of brown and grey on his back and his head.

Edited by PlanetX

I can only echo to call Care for Dogs. Their cat lady, Gill (if I may call her like that :)) just rescued 4 tiny kittens again. She has a huge experience with cats and takes excellent care, and has more kittens and slightly older cats than she wishes, as normally more come in than goes out.

So, if you are looking at adopting a healthy kitten than, please, call her through Care for Dogs. :) See tel.nr. above.

Would you be so kind as to pm me with a photo? Thanks

I have an 8 wk old kitten that we found at school.

He has had his shots, vacinations and has a shot record.

He has been living in my house with my other two cats and is a great kitty. Very active, loving, and is right there at the door when you get home.

I would love to keep him but I have two other cats imported from Europe and it would be very difficult to take three cats home with me.

He is white with a lovely shade of brown and grey on his back and his head.

I can only echo to call Care for Dogs. Their cat lady, Gill (if I may call her like that :)) just rescued 4 tiny kittens again. She has a huge experience with cats and takes excellent care, and has more kittens and slightly older cats than she wishes, as normally more come in than goes out.

So, if you are looking at adopting a healthy kitten than, please, call her through Care for Dogs. :) See tel.nr. above.

Nienke,

Agree with you 100%. Gill is a SAINT. She tirelessly spends her time and own money looking after abandoned cats. She doesn't have a car so she relies on taking the cats to the vet on her bike. Everything spent on the cats comes out of her own pocket. She also takes cat food out to the temples to feed the cats - AMAZING. I have donated cat food and in fact have four more big bags ready to give her. If anyone wants me to put then in contact with Gill please PM me.

And yes she had four adorable kittens that need homes.

Nienke,

Agree with you 100%. Gill is a SAINT. She tirelessly spends her time and own money looking after abandoned cats. She doesn't have a car so she relies on taking the cats to the vet on her bike. Everything spent on the cats comes out of her own pocket. She also takes cat food out to the temples to feed the cats - AMAZING. I have donated cat food and in fact have four more big bags ready to give her. If anyone wants me to put then in contact with Gill please PM me.

And yes she had four adorable kittens that need homes.

Gosh, I DO miss the 'like' button sometimes! :)