Can You Recommend Someone To Help Me Design/Install A Real Kitchen?

Hello. I have a rather small kitchen (at least by US standards!), and I really enjoy cooking. I would like someone to come and work with me to do a design that would incorporate the things that I would like - an oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, adequate cabinets and drawers, etc.

Ideally, I would like someone with a great sense of practical design and who could do the build and install as well. All the pre-fab stuff I have seen just don't work for me.

Does anyone out there have experience with someone they would recommend? I am in Bangkok (Rama II area).

Thank you so much in advance.

There are excellent designers in Bangkok but you will pay the big money.

Check out the new IKEA Store in Bangkok.

They seem to have several integrated designs for a variety of spaces.

I thought they were very nice but then I am not an interior kitchen designer.

The prices seemed reasonable and they have done the design work for you.

Worth a look ...

There are excellent designers in Bangkok but you will pay the big money.

Check out the new IKEA Store in Bangkok.

They seem to have several integrated designs for a variety of spaces.

I thought they were very nice but then I am not an interior kitchen designer.

The prices seemed reasonable and they have done the design work for you.

Worth a look ...

Thanks. Maybe I will check them out. I was just afraid that if you have 79 cms and all their stuff is 80 cms, they just won't know what to do (for example). But, I'm sure they know how to figure it out. When I lived in Europe, I bought several of their appliances (which were specially branded Whirlpool appliances) and they were good quality and good value.

Starmark Kitchens are based in Bangkok, but deal from outlets such as Homeworks etc all over Thailand. EVENTUALLY, I had a nice kitchen installed in my apartment in Jomtien but it was not without problems. They sent remedial fitters out from Bangkok three times -- the last time after I threatened to demolish the kitchen with a sledgehammer and deliver it back to their outlet with media coverage attending !!! AND, the designer ( a lady who wanted to be a boy ) tried to blackmail us into buying our granite worktops and splashbacks from a specific company in Pattaya or our kitchen would not be guaranteed. She/he/it was summoned to head office in Bangkok and removed from Homeworks Pattaya for this practice. By the way, the granite supplier was either someone in her family, or she was getting kickbacks. Having said this, the kitchen is nearly 5 years old now, and still looks good. There's an English guy called Ron from Ice kitchens, but they are based in Buriram. His kitchens are a lot cheaper than Starmark.