Golf At Phoenix

glanville63

I'm a member of Phoenix Golf Club and usually play with a small group there. Unfortunately they tee off a bit too late for me. I wondered if there are any other small groups who play there and start around 10am or even 9am. If you belong to such a group and have room for one more, please drop me a line.

Hi,

I am not part of a group but was going to post and ask if anyone interested in playing golf.

I have had lessons recently and my instructor says no more lessons required :rolleyes: Just need to play now but I don't know many people that play golf.

I live between Phoenix and Pattaya C.Club.

Julieflowers

High there J F. Perhaps we could meet up at The Fairways Driving Range opposite the junction of Pattaya Klang and Sukhumvit Road sometime and discus the logistics. I play with a few friends at Century Chomburi GC on Tuesdays and you're welcome to join us. I usually play once more at Phoenix and as it's cheaper to play there during the week, Fridays might be a good day to fix a game.

Hi again JF. I'll be at Fairways Driving Range at around 12 noon this Friday if you can make it. I'll try and sit near Bay 15 if it's empty but will look out for you. I'm 6 foot tall and will be wearing a light coloured golf cap. Let me know if you can or can't make it please. G63

Hi again JF. I'll be at Fairways Driving Range at around 12 noon this Friday if you can make it. I'll try and sit near Bay 15 if it's empty but will look out for you. I'm 6 foot tall and will be wearing a light coloured golf cap. Let me know if you can or can't make it please. G63

Can't make it then, sorry I have a golf lesson tomorrow. Only a few left that I have already paid for.

Could make it Monday or Tuesday?