Moving Company In Hua Hin

monkeytunes

i was approached by a guy at chatachuk market about 4 months ago, and he said i could send one cubic meter, up to 500kg for about 5000B i think it was

he gave me a flier which i cud dig out if your'e interested...... obviously it was by sea, and take about 1 month or so, but best rate i have seen here

not sure if you have to get everything to bangkok, but sure that wont be too hard to arrange

As far as I know all the international moving companies are located in Bangkok. We used one to move the other direction from the U.S. to Hua Hin and they in partnership with an American company moved a full 40 foot container door to door including packing (in the U.S.) and unpacking in Hua Hin. It wasn't cheap though.

The one we used on this end was Hong Kong Transpac. Their office is located on a small soi off of Sukhumvit Soi 26. I'm sure they can do it for you but I don't know if it would be within your price range. Great service from them.

Hi,

15 boxes is lesser then a cubic meter, they wil charge you by sea freight a minimum of a cubic meter, so you could send more for the same price, still it is the cheapest way to ship, much cheaper then by mail, by the way, hongkong transpack is a good company, so contact them.

Hi,

15 boxes is lesser then a cubic meter, they wil charge you by sea freight a minimum of a cubic meter, so you could send more for the same price, still it is the cheapest way to ship, much cheaper then by mail, by the way, hongkong transpack is a good company, so contact them.

The standard moving boxes in Thailand are 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.125 cbm. x 15 = 1.875 cbm. To send it from Thailand to UK incl. the packing is not expensive. The handling in UK is the expensive part. We used abs-relocations.com twice and will use them again.

• 2 weeks later...

When I moved over here from the UK I used 'Asian Tigers' at this end. they did an excellent job. I cannot recall the name of the UK agent but it was a smallish, long established company based in the London area who were excellent who tried to minimise the cost by combining two or three people moving stuff to Thailand. The total cost for a 'house load of stuff' was about £1200.