Kitten?

Had two cats for a while now - step-brothers. One died two weeks ago. The other one has been sitting on my balcony ever since staring into the distance. This happened to me once before and I suspect that Piddly (the survivor) will end up simply fading away. He needs a little chum to bring him back. (Piddly and Poo were inseparable. See pic.)

Anyone got one spare?

Thanks in anticipation

R

post-4665-0-93632800-1325788018_thumb.jp

Edited by robsamui

I do happen to have an almost 1 month old kitten. If you'd like you can have it. It's a tom, black with a few white spots.

I already have 3 other cats in my care and I'd be delightful if you'd be able to take the kitten.

Also, I have a 7 month old black kitten as well. It's very well behaved, albeit very shy and quiet cat. It's also a tom. In fact I was planning to bring it to Samui dog rescue to get it neutered today. But if you are interested...

And I also have 1 kitten which was a stray I think. It followed me home one evening and I gave it food and it's been with me ever since. It's also a tom and very talkative. It'll also follow me around wherever I go. It's about the same size as the 7 month old black kitten, except my black has been more well fed and is kinda getting fat, so I guess they're about same age.

This one is yellow and white.

The problem is just that the mother cat of the 2 other kittens mentioned above doesn't get along with this newcomer at all. It'll chase it whenever it sees it.

I am in fact in a kind of dilemma because I may move to Bangkok soon and I can't have this many cats there and may have to abandon even the mother cat which we are very attached. She'd jump on my lap whenever she can and will also follow me as far as she can when I'm bringing out trash or on my way to the market etc.

Head over to my facebook and look at the pics.

Edited by Mole

You know, I had a closer look at your pic and my newcomer cat looks very similar to your cat. It's the same colour and I'm sure you'll love him because he's very attention seeker and vocalizing.

Sincere thanks to those of you who responded here.

I'm going to wait for a few days as some new problems seem to have developed. But either way I'll be in contact with a couple of you (particularly those who PMd me) in the near future.

Thanks again for your concern and responses,

Rob