British Man Battles With Suspected Thai Thief In Central Pattaya

Rimmer

British Man battles with suspected Thai Thief in Central Pattaya

20_01_55_2_6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A British man was hurt following a fight with a suspected thief who had broken into his Thai girlfriends rented room. The incident took place in the early hours of Friday at the SY Mansions off Third Road in Central Pattaya. The legal occupier of the room, Khun Waragon aged 34 was about to leave her room and meet her English boyfriend, Mr. Brian Hobson aged 41, who was waiting downstairs. As she walked down the steps leading out of her apartment complex, she noticed a man walking up the stairs who she did not recognize. When she left, she turned-back and saw that the light was turned on in her room. A call to her boyfriend was made and the pair returned to the room and saw that the front door had been forced open and the Thai man, later named as Khun Nalong aged 31, was inside and in the process of stealing items. He attempted to escape but was followed by Mr. Hobson who entered into a scuffle with Khun Nalong who suffered head injuries and was quickly overpowered. Items taken by him, including 45,000 Baht in cash and a mobile phone were recovered

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-01-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

...was followed by Mr. Hobson who entered into a scuffle with Khun Nalong who suffered head injuries and was quickly overpowered.

Well done, Mr.Hobson. Quite a bit if bandaging to Khun Nalong's head, and no visible damage to you at all! thumbsup.gif

Good on him, but also lucky as most of these scumbags carry weapons.

Kudos for catching the perp, however, they have friends and relatives too, so the both of them better be careful and watch their backs in the future.

PS: Don't understand how a presumedly locked door can be so easily just pushed open...you would think a room with that much money would at least be secured by a decent padlock.

Edited by FarangBuddha

Brian (41) has had a hard life.

He does seem very definite in his id of the bad guy however.

Bloody hell if its the guy in the photo pointing and he's 41...!!!!!!........feel a whole lot better about myself and I am older than he is....biggrin.png

Are we sure this is correct ?....

this rag is not know for its high quality journalism and ability to report the correct facts....if they had come back and said he was 51 or 61...this would be believeable......

and the age ratio between the farang and the GF is incorrect for Thailand....she's 34 and he is 41, if he is 4,1 statistically speaking his GF would be early to mid-20's, if she is 34, then I am inclined to conclude "Brian" is infact in his middle 50's -early 60's

Bloody hell if its the guy in the photo pointing and he's 41...!!!!!!........feel a whole lot better about myself and I am older than he is....biggrin.png

this rag is not know for its high quality journalism and ability to report the correct facts....if they had come back and said he was 51 or 61...this would be believeable......

and the age ratio between the farang and the GF is incorrect for Thailand....she's 34 and he is 41, if he is 4,1 statistically speaking his GF would be early to mid-20's, if she is 34, then I am inclined to conclude "Brian" is infact in his middle 50's -early 60's

Reminds me of the guy here in Pattaya who was 50 and had a 21 year old girlfriend ,they were out having a drink and a group of tourists kept shouting pedophile at him ,it ruined their 10th aniversary night out.

• Like 2

Reminds me of the guy here in Pattaya who was 50 and had a 21 year old girlfriend ,they were out having a drink and a group of tourists kept shouting pedophile at him ,it ruined their 10th aniversary night out.

biggrin.png