Has Song Kran Come Eary.

What's going on with the weather, it's been cold for 2 months, now I know it is the cool season, but this was not cool, but cold. Then last week the place got overcast and light rains. Last night the rains came in force, with minor flooding in the village and it's still raining now. Frogs are back as are the bugs. Normally the place is dryer than the Australian outback, this time of year. Is it just here or all over Issan

Did I get drunk and come to after Song Kran or something. Jim

I didn't think their was that much liquor in Thailand.

No rain up North, some clouds the past few days and a couple of drops fall. Normally this time of year we get a good days rain but not yet, I wish.

Ken

Chrissy/New year was not as cold as usual and Friday night we had a big thunder storm ,Saturday morning steady rain for a few hours then sunny and stinking hot, woke up this morning to a thick fog ,now hot again.

Thought I was in Melbourne instead of N/E Thailand.

Cool season finished here 2 weeks ago, Ban Kruat ,Buriram /.Threatened to rain, for last 3,4 days. Finally pelted down , last night.Maybe more to come. Seems rain was widespread,but Nang Rong missed out.Temps, daytime have been around 33-34,minimums 22, 23