I Miss Ya

Samart

In a flash it was over. Every laugh and every tear we shared - gone. How did it come to this? It was me. It was my fault all along. I collect your words, lay them out and study them. Reliving every emotion, from the moment I first laid eyes upon you to our first electrifying kiss to the bitter end. An entire spectrum of love and hate before my very eyes. I want to tell you so much that I've changed already and improved but you are already gone. My pleas fall on deaf ears and I am greeted by silence and the sorrowful rhythm of my beating heart. It was me. It was my fault all along. And I hurt you too much.

I can see but I am blinded by tears. I can walk but I stumble. Every thing around me reminds me of you, everything. If I could go back in time now, I would without hesitation. I think about you all the time. I stare at your visage and cry myself to sleep every night. The days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into months and months into years. Time means nothing to me now and yet it is all I have and so I wait. Waiting for an absolution that will never come. For you are already gone.

I miss you.

I miss you so very much and I love you.

I will never forget you baby.

Edited by Samart

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope some day someone writes something as beautiful about me...

but not when everything comes to and end...rather when everything starts... and keep on and on and on :D

Prince charming where the hel-l are you? :o

I am losing my patience here...

I hope some day someone writes something as beautiful about  me...

but not when everything comes to and end...rather when everything starts... and keep on and on and on :D

Prince charming where the hel-l are you?  :o

I am losing my patience here...

Maybe Prince Charming overslept?

Yes I think so...and may be he slept over snow-white´s...

Men !!! :D

Edited by Glauka

Thanks for the support.

I guess I will move along now even though it's hard and all. I feel better now somewhat , finally seeing her at last and knowing she's safe, sound and happy.

Maybe our paths will cross again in Thailand or US.

Edited by Samart

My mom gave me that trite but sound advice when I and my first true love broke up --I was completely heartbroken and she said "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger". Well, it is an old one but certainly true. If I hadn't had that relationship and learned from my mistakes then I wouldn't have been able to have such a successful relationship with my husband.

Oops! Power just went out. gotta go :o

My mom gave me that trite but sound advice when I and my first true love broke up --I was completely heartbroken and she said "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger". Well, it is an old one but certainly true. If I hadn't had that relationship and learned from my mistakes then I wouldn't have been able to have such a successful relationship with my husband.

Oops! Power just went out. gotta go :o

Wish it were that simple. Sure you getter stronger and learn from your mistakes but at a great price. It's quite disheartening. The victory is rather hollow in the end. I don't think I will ever find someone like that again.

You don't. You find someone different but more suitable to you --if you have learned anything that is.

My first love was a great guy but would we have lasted? I doubt it. I would have to say that my love for my husband is deeper and more satisfying. And we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary a few months ago so I would have to say it is definitely far more successful too.

You don't. You find someone different but more suitable to you --if you have learned anything that is.

My first love was a great guy but would we have lasted? I doubt it. I would have to say that my love for my husband is deeper and more satisfying. And we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary a few months ago so I would have to say it is definitely far more successful too.

true I know, it just irks me now that's all because you're thinking of all the possibilities.