Visa Runs From Pattaya

Not sure about that one, but you will have to deal with my "Friends" at Prum in Cambodia and pay the "Fee" for not staying overnight.

BTW, My wife and I are now building and going to open a small "Guest House" down in Southern Surin about 25km from the boarder at Chom Chon. The idea is you get mini Bussed out, stay where you can get good food etc etc have swimming pool and Pool Tables, Internet Sattelite TV, then go for a "Day Trip" to Cambodia.....

You can come back kick back relax and then go back to bangkok the next day on your chosen mode of transport.

I think its the closest guest house to the boarder.

We will organise things like Fly to Burriram or Surin, Public Bus to Prasat, Mini Bus etc etc as your mode of Transport.

Interested in people's opinions and what they think will be good to pay for a package including Transport, Accom and 3 meals.

Hey Mattnich,

Good luck.

I've only been to Chong Chom once, and I didn't get the feeling that they saw a lot of farangs there. Not a single tout on the Cambo side & only a very half-hearted attempt was made at selling me counterfeit cigarettes.

I'd imagine you know more about the scene up there than I do, so again, Good Luck!