PM Yingluck's Human Errors Not Important: Spokesman

webfact

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texting at a royal funeral... can you imagine Blair or Cameron or Iron Maggie doing that?

Not on your tintype. At least they would have an ear bud and someone OUT of SIGHT

would be telling them things they need to know.

Nice of her prep-team to get her adresses to dignitaries in proper protocol form.

President of Malaysia....

I wonder how well Matahir Mohamed would have taken a boner like that one?

OK you are an American, but let's forget the embarrassments of George W; how about Reagan falling asleep during a papal audience?

And proper respect for 'those who deserve it', doesn't seem one of them from general appearances.

Texting at a royal funeral... can you imagine Blair or Cameron or Iron Maggie doing that?

Not on your tintype. At least they would have an ear bud and someone OUT of SIGHT

would be telling them things they need to know.

Nice of her prep-team to get her adresses to dignitaries in proper protocol form.

President of Malaysia....

I wonder how well Matahir Mohamed would have taken a boner like that one?

No, Thatcher would never do anything to be embarrassed about

Corbis-DWF15-766289.jpg?size=67&uid=c0471ff8-ffda-4182-af1a-905882a0b65d

plenty of respect "for those who deserve it". she even

went to visit her good friend pinochet when he was

under house arrest.

I don't think your good friend matahir mohamed took a "boner like that one" as you so elegantly put it - quite the opposite, he accused his opposition of that and successfully got him jailed once and arrested a second time. Nice guy, matahir, he'd fit in well with the bunch above.

He was what Thaksin wan to become.

No, Thatcher would never do anything to be embarrassed about

Corbis-DWF15-766289.jpg?size=67&uid=c0471ff8-ffda-4182-af1a-905882a0b65d

She even managed to find time to visit her old despot

mate Pinochet when he was under house arrest.

Speaking of despots.

Pinochet - Big Brother of Yingluck.

There are many similarities in the road Thailand has been going down for the last 10 years which are rather striking. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_Pinochet.

• Like 1

Nobody can really be surprised about that photo. We all know where the Shinawatras got their priorities ...

Maybe big brother sent an SMS

Telling her not to play with her mobile during the funeral.hit-the-fan.gif

Maybe he sms her to keep her mouth shut. Some president talk in thailand is worse than in Malaysia.

• Like 2

maybe the title should have been......PM Yingluck Not Important: Spokesman ......

I think Thailand is the first country to have a bimbo as its leader.

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

As one famous 'old money' individual was reportably heard to remark, "these upstart, new money people, just do not have class".

They are tolerated by their peers, seemly, adored by those beneath their social level, but seem to have a hard time attaining/substaining their lofty goals, of becoming a part of those higher up the social ladder.

Well being on your phone as PM during a Royal cremation is hardly going to change that view is it?

Naff, naff, and triple naff. Money can't buy class.

• Like 1

yes there is an endless list......that case with the concrete, that 13th month of the year only Thailand has, that problem reading numbers correct, that complete nonsense she spoke when there were the floods.

These errors are human and should not be focused on.

But how to focus on the substance if there is no substance?

She would not make errors if she had had a pad when she was in the first grade.

• Like 1

"I believe the prime minister might have spoken too fast, hence a slip of the tongue," he said.

Does that translate as, she's speaking faster than her brain works?

Well, so far she has avoided a slip-of-tongue like the one delivered by a former Thai PM who addressed Queen Elizabeth II as "Queen Elizabeth Taylor" when he welcomed her on arrival at Don Muang airport for a state visit. Honestly!

But in any case it is rather embarrassing if you - the head of government - don't know the official titles of your colleagues from neighbouring countries. You could perhaps be forgiven to get the title of the head of government of Guatemala wrong. But Malaysia...?!

• Like 1

Nobody can really be surprised about that photo. We all know where the Shinawatras got their priorities ...

Maybe big brother sent an SMS

Maybe it was a message with a hotel room booking? ;)

-mel.

"I believe the prime minister might have spoken too fast, hence a slip of the tongue," he said.

Well, so far she has avoided a slip-of-tongue like the one delivered by a former Thai PM who addressed Queen Elizabeth II as "Queen Elizabeth Taylor" when he welcomed her on arrival at Don Muang airport for a state visit. Honestly!

But in any case it is rather embarrassing if you - the head of government - don't know the official titles of your colleagues from neighbouring countries. You could perhaps be forgiven to get the title of the head of government of Guatemala wrong. But Malaysia...?!

That's the reason! Just got it. The hotel room private lessons were for the bad slip of tongue, and its correction for foreign ambassadors. Thanks. Now I understand. Shame her hotel room lessons didn't increase her grade. sad.png

-mel.

Edited by MEL1

Now her increased knowledge of English is of enhanced wealth, from those hotel lessons.

She now knows not to respond nor say, "If you are gentleman, you wouldn't be doing this to me", when he simply responds with, "If you were a Lady, you wouldn't be speaking with your mouth full! More house keeping please, Lady!"

-mel.

Personally, I think that pic of her texting at the funeral is absolutely disgusting.

I wonder whether she will apologize? She'd better be careful, the laws of insulting the institutions are serious in Thailand.

Edited by KireB

Personally, I think that pic of her texting at the funeral is absolutely disgusting.

I wonder whether she will apologize? She'd better be careful, the laws of insulting the institutions are serious in Thailand.

I think her brother will fly in to apologise for her, one day.

-mel.

Well, so far she has avoided ament - don't know the official titles of your colleagues from neighbouring countries. You could perhaps be forgiven to get the title of the head of government of Guatemala wrong. But Malaysia...?!

No it means nothing more or less than occasionally she cant control her tongue. Tongue that slips occasionally. Terrible problem.

I see no other meaning than that. Of course where and when this problem manifests itself who knows.

Naah...she will just deny any knowlege of this occuring....and of course we know what was so important in the SMS......This seasons Burberry have just been launched ...!!!thumbsup.gif

Naah...she will just deny any knowlege of this occuring....and of course we know what was so important in the SMS......This seasons Burberry have just been launched ...!!!thumbsup.gif

Or perhaps she had to urgently harvest her carrot fields in FarmVille before they withered?

In any case, it is extremely disrespectful to respond to (or send) a text message during a solemn funeral procession of that magnitude.

It might be just my imagionation running wild, but I bet she's also one of those annoying people who think its their god-given right to keep their smartphones on in the movie theater and - heaven forbid - even engage in some trivial conversation, blissfully ignorant that they're disturbing everyone else.

Edited by Misterwhisper

Miss Yingluck will go down in Thai history as the pretty face with no substance. She will be remembered as Taksins puppet.

Very much like her brother-in-law Somchai's term in office.... minus the pretty face and adding a domineering spouse.

Edited by Buchholz